HTML - Hope and the Last Star [v0.3] [HopeDev]

1. 4.00 star(s)

dividead

The vibe fits the story and the story fits the gameplay. While I'm not sure how most people will feel about it, the lack of the author's understanding of how many of the thing mentioned actually work is a tad annoying. There's also a lot "We don't know how it happened but this bad thing happened" but after reading what there is to read I'm thinking it might have been better if it was even less explained.
    There's very little respect for the android in charge of everything. While that can enable a lot of interesting interactions between her and the crew so it would be cool to get her there, sometimes it's a bit too unrealistic how little of it she gets by default.

The gameplay is interesting but I don't think limiting the player to three daily actions is good for gameplay and it's not very enjoyable either. At the very least some of them should not be actions, like selecting how much food to make, it's not like she's doing it herself. I like management games but I'm not a fan of the drastic limitation to daily actions and I suspect most others don't enjoy it either.

The quality and quantity of art are fine for now. Hopefully it will be improved in the future but I don't see it as a priority for the current limited amount of content.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ShiiroQm

Great potential, just needs a few fixes and some new features and it will be excellent
    The customization is great but could have a few more options like some hairstyles or different faces
    Keep up the good work
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Watcher555

Huge potential, it has a several customizable things like body shape, hair color and you can actually see the differences because unlike many text based games this one has a your character as an image which is awesome because I love customization, small QOL things can be improved like text speed and balance and such but it has huge potential to be a very unique and enjoyable game. "we will watch your career with great interest"