4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
3z0U8Y.png

Overview:
Eiji is a narcissist man with a lean body and a muscular ass coming from his long years of riding his bike everyday!
He has never been interested in a lasting relationship only looking for a partner to have quick sex with and go on
with his free simple life but, soon, a masculine encounter will open his ass to a new addicting world he wasn't ready for...​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-01
Release Date: 2024-02-07
Developer: Heso-10(shunta) -
Censored: No
Version: 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win (x64): - -
Win
(x32): - - -
CG: - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples made me come. And the result is fine.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is simple and easy to understand.
The artistic side is very appealing.

While peeing, the protagonist sees a strange message and start falling more and more addicted to gay sex.
The flow of event is gradual though very quick. It's kinetic since there's no choice.
The characters are interesting, though forceful sometimes. The MC's smile is creepy.
The artistic side is nice. The models are hot and not too exagerated. There's no animation. The sounds are well chosen. The sex scenes are exciting and varied.

The screen, similar to a cellphone, is unusual, original and isn't a problem for seeing the images.
The text is sometimes repeated, a sentence is even left untranslated. It could have been made more exciting. It's also not reflected with the drawings (they are soft while the writing is harsher).
There's many buttons and configurations available. There's only 6 saves but it's enough.

It should be marked as completed, the ending is pretty clear :
1714700385200.png

Were are we supposed to put the password?

On a side note, I can't delete the zip after extracting the files.

Good continuation.

Zacedriel

Nov 26, 2018
Hello.

The samples made me come. And the result is fine.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is simple and easy to understand.
The artistic side is very appealing.

While peeing, the protagonist sees a strange message and start falling more and more addicted to gay sex.
The flow of event is gradual though very quick. It's kinetic since there's no choice.
The characters are interesting, though forceful sometimes. The MC's smile is creepy.
The artistic side is nice. The models are hot and not too exagerated. There's no animation. The sounds are well chosen. The sex scenes are exciting and varied.

The screen, similar to a cellphone, is unusual, original and isn't a problem for seeing the images.
The text is sometimes repeated, a sentence is even left untranslated. It could have been made more exciting. It's also not reflected with the drawings (they are soft while the writing is harsher).
There's many buttons and configurations available. There's only 6 saves but it's enough.

It should be marked as completed, the ending is pretty clear :
View attachment 3597830

Were are we supposed to put the password?

On a side note, I can't delete the zip after extracting the files.

Good continuation.
How did you manage to finish the game?
The game always gets stuck with the office worker guy

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

How did you manage to finish the game?
The game always gets stuck with the office worker guy
I could go through the game without problem 2 times. It freezed once while I was writing my reply and having the game lauched to verify if I wasn't forgetting something at the same time but closing the application and loading the most recent save was enough to continue.

Hope that help.

Good continution.

Reactions: Zacedriel
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote