Ren'Py Honkers Get Railed [v0.2] [PositiveBlue]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
This needs to be said again. someone that understands really coffee. I am honored and in love!!! "Black coffee is proper coffee":cool:

1701486311623.png

Good Luck with the Game!!!!

Deleted member 2058483

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2020
@PositiveBlue

too bad it has so many errors, they are literally everywhere explore count is used

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes I am aware of it, I'm currently working with someone who is actually know how to code, so many bugs should be fix in the next update

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
A star rail game and a scene with girl on girl..... I def take a look and keep watch on it. We could need more good fem protag lesbian games

Joshaya

Nov 15, 2019
So...
It's been a while
The new version is almost done, but I kind of want to remake the game a bit, so the development will take longer
You all don't mind right?
as long as you keep improving and expanding the game and dont give up on it i dont mind if it taks longer than usual

Joshaya

Nov 15, 2019
So...
It's been a while
The new version is almost done, but I kind of want to remake the game a bit, so the development will take longer
You all don't mind right?
also i want to compliment your dedication to making choices matter thats a great move

MisterEcchi

Jan 30, 2018
If anyone is having this error:
1703716237908.png

Just edit Jarilo-VI.rpy using notepad or any text editor or just click the link [File "game/Location/Jarilo-VI.rpy] to open then add:
define explore_count = 0
at the start of the file or after "define hime_text2 = True"
1703716388773.png

You can also set it to 5 to activate Himeko's request

After editing, start/open the game.

Thank you.

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
I was looking forward to that as I saw it but somehow for me it does not really work. A few bugs and the script errors are one thing but I have half of the gallery and don't know what to to to get the other missing pieces. Talk does nothing gift does nothing, changing to any other location does nothing and the best scene I saw was a kiss between seele and silverwolf ^^'
I will wait for a few updates of this game and see where it goes. And dev please decide on a gender for the mc so I for one know if I look at it at all again. I don't like and want to spend maybe hours in a game where there could be a fem protag only to find out nah its a male protag. That is my opinion

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
+1 for male just make an option like in Star Rail lol you can also make a scene you bang Caelus or Stelle everybody can be happy :ROFLMAO:

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
but I have half of the gallery and don't know what to to to get the other missing pieces. Talk does nothing gift does nothing, changing to any other location does nothing and the best scene I saw was a kiss between seele and silverwolf ^^'
I was trying to figure that out as well. My guess is that you've seen all the content and all the rest are just placeholders for now.

MisterEcchi

Jan 30, 2018
I was looking forward to that as I saw it but somehow for me it does not really work. A few bugs and the script errors are one thing but I have half of the gallery and don't know what to to to get the other missing pieces. Talk does nothing gift does nothing, changing to any other location does nothing and the best scene I saw was a kiss between seele and silverwolf ^^'
I will wait for a few updates of this game and see where it goes. And dev please decide on a gender for the mc so I for one know if I look at it at all again. I don't like and want to spend maybe hours in a game where there could be a fem protag only to find out nah its a male protag. That is my opinion

A little spoiler or something

Himeko and Natasha have 2 defeated cgs. you need to fail the mini game to see it tho Natasha will show only one since the other "movie" is missing.

the bug fix I posted before should be done to view Himeko's other cgs.

MisterEcchi

Jan 30, 2018
idk why I did this but I did it anyways.

gallery can now be seen fully:
1703814725182.png

Place the following files to respective directory:
[game directory]/game/Location/Jarilo-VI.rpy
[game directory]/game/Characters/Himeko.rpy

1. Himeko - Story (after receiving and completing first Himeko quest)
2. Himeko - Defeat at mini-game (Jarilo-VI - Snow Plains)
3. Himeko - Defeat at mini-game (Jarilo-VI - Backwater Pass)
4. Himeko - After fifth time visiting Jarilo-VI, Himeko will message you. Choose "Just be yourself" then visit Himeko room
5. Himeko - NOTE: This was not coded properly so I added a random chance when choosing "Talk to Himeko" in her room. No dialogues, just the image and movie.
6. Natasha - Story (after first meeting and helping at clinic)
7. Natasha - After meeting Natasha for the first time and choosing "Is there anything I can help?" for the first time, choosing "Is there anything I can help?" again will have a 1 of 3 chances triggering this scene
8. Bronya - after SW x Selee scene, visit Qlipoth > 3x then select "Look for Bronya"
9. Bronya - select "Investigate Bronya's desk" when visiting Qlipoth
10. Bronya - after giving Office Lady costume from shop, affection >= 15. Choose "Hang around" when visiting Qlipoth
11. SW - after seeing Bronya BJ Pic, go to your room and SW will want to see Bronya herself. Go to Qlipoth after that.

idk why the gallery is somehow out of order. I think I can fix but nvm haha.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote