2021: - PIXELDRAIN -
2022: - PIXELDRAIN -
2023: - PIXELDRAIN -
2024: - PIXELDRAIN -

finally got the character card please let me know if i missed anything
the GOAT

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Which one of these games should I download?
I advise you Koikastu because it is the software / game that the artist uses however the scenes will have to be put at a specific place in the file of the game moreover you will have to use the studio to be able to read the scenes (the studio is in the file of the game)
I would also like to point out that the female character used by Hongcha is not in the scenes as he uses her exclusively for his work.
( ps : you can also download Koikatsu sunshine if you want to play in a different way from koikatsu )
if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me i'll try to answer as best i can

Imp0ster

Nov 29, 2019
Hi, I am new in koikatsu, I try download the scene and play it in CharacterStudio but it's seems to play the scene need some mods, where I can find the mods to play hongcha video?

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
I already have koikatsu, did I need download some mod to run the scene? Because the game say I have some missing mods. What mods I need to run this?
Hello Imp0ster
it depends what the artist used as a mod moreover the scenes created by Hongcha are rather difficult to adjust for example there are often problems if you use characters with long hair normally there are adjustments to be made but I do not remember what it was
on the other hand you must have a utility in the folder of koikatsu of the name of KKManager normally I believe that one can download updates of mod but it is very long and that sometimes does not entirely regulate the problem thus apart from that I cannot help you too much thus if nobody answers your question you would do perhaps better to seek on the net or in another thread
in any case, I'm sorry I can't help you more

xoxunga

Jul 6, 2017
Is there a hongcha studio modpack somewhere? How do people who download the scenes even play them in their own studios? I got some of them but a lot of stuff is missing, especially the fluids, which are a really important part.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote