• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Honeymoon: Mystery Journey [Final] [Gentleman.LTD]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ronron74

There is no NTR. The game revolve around murder mystery, you need to complete puzzles to progress, the game is really easy.

Art is really polished, its well animated and voiced very well. The narrative are easy to digest.

It's quick and easy to play, I dont know what to complain except wanting for more of the art. It's worth to play
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Kayin

Short VN with small Puzzles.

Good Art and voices, I would have wanted more facial expressions tho.

Story is wacky, Steins:Gate"ish", but it's ok. They made an effort at least, which is not the case for 80% of H-games, so I won't throw them a rock.

What really bothers me is you don't have a CG-Room, and that's a cardinal sin for me (in those type of games). I don't want to redo the whole damn game to view CG's again. If you start this game, be sure to save each CG scene in a different file if you want to redo some scenes.

I would have gave this game a 2.5. But not a 2. So here's a 3, a very generous 3.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

alex211

The art is nice but the translation leaves a lot to be desired. It's a simple 30-40 minute one shot story with some puzzles that are pretty simple to figure out, though sometimes it's hard to understand the clues and hints because the translation is meh.

Art: 4/5. Nothing too crazy but it's nice and the H scenes are decent enough. The girls are cute and there's 4 of them, each with multiple H scenes though not too many different acts or dialogue during it.

Story: 3/5. It's a 40 minute one shot that jumps around everywhere, so it's hard to make sense of what's happening. It's too deep, yet too short for it to have any impact outside of a few "ohhhh thats whats happening" moments.

Gameplay: 2/5. The gameplay is puzzle/clue based where you go around doing a quick point and click adventure. The issue is that the UI is buggy and the tutorial for the game was about 2 sentences and said nothing about the controls. It took some learning and understanding on what I had to do before being able to play. For example, right clicking an item in your inventory "loads" the item to your left click. So right click a key, left click a door, it opens. In addition to this, the synthesis button is annoying as it doesn't work half the time, but you have to left click the "synthesis" button , left click 2 items in your inventory, and hope they fit together. A lot of time was spent spamming shit together because I couldn't tell if it just bugged out, didn't work that one time, or doesn't work at all.

Overall: 3/5. Art is neat, story is meh due to translation and pacing, and gameplay is annoying and buggy because of the crap tutorial and poor UI. Overall, since enjoyable if you like mystery thriller, but way too short to leave an impact.

Quick spoiler summary for those that just wanna know the story:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Petilily

Alright so I rarely do ever play visual novels, but this one is pretty good.
    The art and scenes look great and the main girl is adorable.
    The puzzles are fair but basic, but you're really just here for the H content.
    The story was also good too and has shocked me a couple of times. More of a psychological horror game lol.
    You're required to save a lot because of a time limit in some stages and become some H-scenes are instant game-overs, so it becomes pretty inconvenient.
    But overall a good game.