• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Onhold Honeymoon Island [v1.1] [TK8000]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Fun game with a lot of potentials, there are currently lots of short chapters.
Hopefully, the developer will reconsider continuing the project. You know, there's a 45 year old uncle and still wants to finish college. :sneaky:

Girl: "Ew! Uncle! Did you just get a boner...?!"
Uncle: "Magic...!"

THX for sharing Bob69...

Last edited:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Well, TK8000 knows how to make a fun fuckfest and doesn't suffer from existential crises that would prevent him from completing his work. I'm happy with everything he has to offer.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
On one hand, it is great that TK8000 is expanding his horizon and adding DAZ to his toolset. It can open up commercialization for his future games on marketplace such as Steam. His current and previous games are good but sadly not viable to be sold. On the other hand, he will need time to adjust with the different workflow and pacing as compared to working with Honey Select. Anyway, I hope he will figure out what best for him.

With all that being said, the renders look good for someone new to DAZ. The female models look cute.
Can't say much about the story because I have not played it yet, but I don't think it is a well thought out story. From what I read, his intentions were to learn DAZ, so IMO he just came up with various scenes that he can explore DAZ with, which explains the short chapters.

Thank you for the share. All the best, TK8000. Cheers.

DeD95

Sep 1, 2020
this "Concept" is showing real Promise! If the Dev Desides to Continue This Ill Dev Become a Subsciber to Show Support (and of course kindly ask the Dev directly to Add Pullout Choices in the Sex scenes since I feel that was the One Thing Sol valley School Sorely Missed) Personal opinion afcourse :)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Since this may not even continue, think I'll wait and see if it does first, don't want to play it, like it, then it doesn't continue.
Not quite sure why it was released if it may/may not continue.

• Sad
Reactions: Lust0ne

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020

That's totally Tremolo with a fake moustache, fake body hair and a wig!
The dick seems to match though, but I'm not a dickologist.

BTW, the "friend" has a huge tattoo on her right leg in one of the pictures while she has nothing at all in the rest :WaitWhat:
Dickologist here. That also seems fake.

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I only looked at the art, didn't play it. For a first try, he's better than a lot of devs with more Daz experience. He still knows what makes a character look good, BUT, using DAZ is like losing 70% of his style that we all liked in his HS games. It looks good, but there is not a big difference between him and other DAZ games. The best devs using DAZ are way better, whereas nobody matches his style with HS.
And DAZ not being real time implies that we will wait longer for updates and have less renders/anims than with HS.

So, I think he should use HS2 or whatever advanced Illusion engine for his next game : he will retain his style that makes him #1 with this engine + he will create faster, due to real time and his experience. I think this where he's going for the next game (Solvalley 2 ?) and I approve 100%. correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Lust0ne
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes