• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
Hey, Can anyone Tell me if there's a fan version of the game with just under 15 GB?
Might be a little Dumb question to some but the reason is that i'm trying to run Honey Select on my phone, via Winlator and i don't have that 90 Gb of space available.
I've been using the official version download (10 GB approx) and so far, i couldn't get the game to run....except for the launcher. The launcher leads to the studio giving me some results.

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
can anyone help? whenever i select options in call sitri nothing happens and it's like i'm stuck and i cannot click anything but the game wasn't frozen. I downloaded the fan version thank you.

Baka_Oni

Oct 2, 2020
letskillbitches
from the Honey Select discord, or check mod sites like Zebuta, foolboy, etc, your best bet is to go to the HS discord since there is always updates there, They have a hs-help section for bug problems.

Erasedc39 the fan version is broken for a while now you best bet is to head over to the HS discord, and ask in hs-help.

Hoide sounds like your game broke again ask in hs-help in the discord invite link posted.

Dr.Rape

Reactions: Hoide

blimblimblom2

Nov 17, 2021
Hi
Would anyone have these mods and cards? Or at least the passwords for them?

Alexa Bliss - WWE 2K23 - Garnetfanatico
Tamaki - Garnetfanatico

Jerry1781

Apr 14, 2022
Does anyone have a copy of AddonChanges.dll for custom animations and discord invitation link? Many thanks

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
well that's an interesting bug to have !!!
350312.jpg

and i also have a few mods that don't load right and only show up as white like this foam mod. (It's not supposed to look like that.) Anyone know why that is?
35029.jpg

I tried my best to not end up with a bugged install but I still ended up with a bugged install. If anyone's thinking of installing HS from scratch, I say don't do it. It's a pain. I thought I could do it but it was a major pain and I still ended up with a kinda broken install. I've never tried the "final repack" but it must be much better. so do that instead

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
I'm new to this thing. HS2 on its own seems kind of sparse for an official release, you can exhaust the default game in like 2 hours. But the mod pack appears to be huge.,,

Can someone recommend or point me to a list of must-have mods or most useful ones? I don't know where to begin....

Baka_Oni

Oct 2, 2020
@kimochidesunee check the HS discord, seems like a mod broke your game.

@blimblimblom2 Alexia bliss
and Tamaki

@juizz sounds like something broke... check HS Discord.

@Jerry1781 Hs Discord grab Toxin's tool also ask in hs-help while there.

@mrbeat12333 Don't understand your question, please explain.

@shiny-kuki sigh, you have an older translation mod, get the newer one on the HS discord with Toxin's tool and check
hs-help section if you need more assistance.

@hanumania get the vanilla version, then join the HS discord ask in hs-help or chat in main-hall if you want recommendations, there is also toxins tool to download stuff you want/need.

@abp123456789 Best one is by gooinabox, and you would need to install the HSPE plugin to make ladies look pregnant, there is an older mod by chichi but it is very very buggy, and one by 73, so take your pick.

here is invite to the discord

Reactions: hanumania

Jerry1781

Apr 14, 2022

and Tamaki

@shiny-kuki sigh, you have an older translation mod, get the newer one on the HS discord with Toxin's tool and check

@hanumania get the vanilla version, then join the HS discord ask in hs-help or chat in main-hall if you want recommendations, there is also toxins tool to download stuff you want/need.

@abp123456789 Best one is by gooinabox, and you would need to install the HSPE plugin to make ladies look pregnant, there is an older mod by chichi but it is very very buggy, and one by 73, so take your pick.

Thanks for your help. I tried to access the link but it said 'invalid or expired' :cry:

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023

and Tamaki

Ah, Discord... The hurdles they now make you go through for a legit account has turned me off using them but if I get desperate enough I guess I can make a new accnt with them and try it again... Thank you for your help and in addressing many questions at once, it's a rare thing these days.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes