Honey Select Unlimited

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Hello everyone.

I'm trying to find my way around Honey Select Unlimited to make a new game but, it's kinda tough for a beginner like me. So far I've seen a lot of posts about mods and plugins but idk what they are or what they do exactly inside Honey Select. Trying to figure out how some devs make high quality screenshots of scenes and make videos of some scenes from Honey select.

Lastly, is it possible to make a game with Honey Select Unlimited or I should just download Honey Select the original one?

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Honestly just get the original one. There are a shit-ton of mods not compatible with unlimited and the english translation mods fix all language issues
I see. But, is there a way to take images or snapshots in Honey Select Unlimited for my game without displaying the menu screens in them?

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Try f11 should be saved in userdata/caps. Don't know for sure if it is a mod or in base game as I don't have unlimited
And which button is used to record those small videos for sex animations? Sry if I'm asking a lot, I'm kinda a newbie regarding that stuff.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Personally I wish that the mods would be compatible with unlimited but it's not. That is more or less a downgrade considering what people wanted was a clear english version that people could mod.

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
The mods work in Unlimited you just have to extract them to the correct directory or folder for you window users as the developers added Unlimited to some directories but it's not a big issue for me at least.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Is there a compatible mod with unlimited to remove the watermark instead of using photoshop after taking the screenshots with F11?
For instructions

For mod download

Reactions: BubaJ