• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

(Honey Select 2) How to replace the teeth and make brace

Motorr

May 14, 2019
Hi! I searching for 1 week how to replace the teeth of the character and add brace. All I get it's import the main texture on overlay tooth but it's not work. I get image of teeth but impossible to replace that. Thx.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
In the same boat, my friend.
I have yet to find anything concrete or anyone talking about this, or at least how to do it..
I badly want a piper perri/belle delphine build. If I figure it out, I'll let you know and post how to do it.

Reactions: Motorr

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
You could use game primitives and build a 3D brace instead inside character creation.

It will be easier to visualize as well.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
I assume by " game primitives" you mean overwrite game default .pngs and use those.
Yep.. I didn't think of that one. lol thanks
I don't exactly know where those are located at in the game files, but thank you regardless.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I assume by " game primitives" you mean overwrite game default .pngs and use those.
Not really, I meant that you can create 3D objects inside the accessory menu from the character maker using cubes/spheres and so on, and even replace the default teeth with it.

There are several ways to achieve that without having to modify the game files.

Look for character cards that have braces or custom vampire teeth to understand how they were made.

Reactions: yessiyuri1

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Ahh now I see what you mean, I tried to do it but it looks like I put them on too high.
Here's a costume card for anyone interested: HS2CoordeF_20220924004405541.png

That took a little bit, I'll try again soon and if it's better(as in appears on character more, especially while talking) I will post the costume card. I will probably add rubber bands as well. This was just a proof of concept.
Thank you Meaning Less