berndk81

May 13, 2022
Ok - as I understand, you turn the sound off in H-Scene and then the game is running fine?
Never heard about that this could be crucial for the game performance.

So it´s to tell about your game location.
Sorry for my bad English, I meant that I turned off the map in the H scenes, not the sound

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

berndk81

May 13, 2022

LfkCn

Apr 20, 2023
I just want to create characters and improve my scene-making skills. For now, I don't want to make a game. I found the 13gb version. Will that work? Or do I need to download the 70gb version? When I make a game, I will download the 237gb version anyway.

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
I just want to create characters and improve my scene-making skills. For now, I don't want to make a game. I found the 13gb version. Will that work? Or do I need to download the 70gb version? When I make a game, I will download the 237gb version anyway.
To improve your character creating skills I recommend the full BetterRepack R15
The included base version of StudioNEO is sufficient to gain first experience with creating scenes.
You can add the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (ONLY Modpack for StudioNEO) later on.

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
It doesn't matter which game location I'm in, as soon as I open an h scene the game hacks if I don't turn the map off, I turn the map off in the settings
Indeed does the game location matter!!!
The Illusion Games are very sensitive on unnecessary long file pathes and also conflicts with the operating system.
Therefore the game main folder should be short named without unnecessary subfolders and always on top of a drive outside C:/, so e.g. D:/HS2-R15.

Btw with your description I found what you´ve meant - weird, never recognized you can do that :ROFLMAO:
MapSetting.jpg

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
guys i've been wondering, could you somehow remake a hs1 card into a new hs2 card with given silders/numbers? or the two games are complete different and is nearly impossible?

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
or the two games are complete different and is nearly impossible?
That´s it - the modeling structure is quite different, so it´s nearly impossible to adapt.
I´ve heard here from single members they were successful, but I guess it isn´t worth the effort.
Easier to make a new card according to a HS1 templet.

Reactions: Azure Sun and Hoide

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
That´s it - the modeling structure is quite different, so it´s nearly impossible to adapt.
I´ve heard here from single members they were successful, but I guess it isn´t worth the effort.
Easier to make a new card according to a HS1 templet.
thank you

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
My ai shoujo kkkmanager downloads fine but HS2 Doesnt work????
also can i copy mods from ai shoujo to hs2 ? and vice versa
Oh man - you´re a special one with your odd issues, aren´t you? ;)

Mostly you can, excepting mods from folder Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2 respectively - Exclusive AI.
Maybe some work in the other game, most won´t.

Nov 28, 2021
Oh man - you´re a special one with your odd issues, aren´t you? ;)

Mostly you can, excepting mods from folder Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2 respectively - Exclusive AI.
Maybe some work in the other game, most won´t.
i just copied my ai mod directory into HS2 additional sideloader
1713140622972.png
better that way

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
i just copied my ai mod directory into HS2 additional sideloader
View attachment 3542266
better that way
I did this too back when I first started as I got it before HS2, but I'll warn you right now that they aren't exactly the same. Most of cards and assets will cross over but not always. Faces in particular. My first series of posts was asking why I couldn't get a card to look right. Turned out to be one of the assets wasn't converting. You're better off just downloading the HS2 stuff if you're gonna be using HS2 otherwise you're going to keep having to troubleshoot.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I keep trying to copy only body measurements from one char to another, but it also copies the skin, is there a way to not save the skin but save all the measurements (boobs, legs, etc) like in HS1?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes