• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

honey select 2 cards not working

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Check they're in the right chara folder. Make sure they are Honey Select 2 or AI Shoujo cards, and that they are actual cards not just images. Not sure how you tell a card with the metadata from a regular .png though.

hyper009

May 14, 2021
Check they're in the right chara folder. Make sure they are Honey Select 2 or AI Shoujo cards, and that they are actual cards not just images. Not sure how you tell a card with the metadata from a regular .png though.
the problem is that i know some of the cards are for honey select 2 and they are actual cards

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
the problem is that i know some of the cards are for honey select 2 and they are actual cards
Make sure that you are downloading the full card and not just a compressed version of the image without metadata.

The file must be PNG. Some sites convert them to jpg upon download which breaks them.

Try this , right click on the image and "save image as" then drop it into your chara/female folder.

Reactions: hyper009

hyper009

May 14, 2021
Make sure that you are downloading the full card and not just a compressed version of the image without metadata.

The file must be PNG. Some sites convert them to jpg upon download which breaks them.

Try this , right click on the image and "save image as" then drop it into your chara/female folder.
this helped thanks

radakash

Nov 20, 2019
Hey, i have similar problem, but for me game transfer every card i added to Chara_old/etc. Dont even show cards that was in chara folder when i downloaded game, any ideas ?

Reactions: Steelhard2019