hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
So do you consider that it's normal for girls to have dick without having vagina ? Lets be real there, Alice doesn't even have boobs. She fits nearly perfectly the description of a femboy or a trap. The others have boobs, so without considering the fact they're all born with their female nature and feature, they fit more to the definition of transgirls.
Despite what you're saying, from a narrative perspective, there are no femboys or traps. Once again, from a narrative standpoint, these are not men dressing up as women or transgirls ;)

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Despite what you're saying, from a narrative perspective, there are no femboys or traps. Once again, from a narrative standpoint, these are not men dressing up as women or transgirls ;)
Well I was just saying that from a biological point of view (or at least from the information we have for now) they are closer to being like them, but that they're ultimately not them. I think several elements on that part will be added later that will certainly make the difference more evident. The truth if that there are various subtle things we have to take in account concerning the bees, it's not an easy matter.

And for this, we really need to have the update. I guess, we are all waiting for it. The creator did really come up with a interesting story.

heroshist

Jan 21, 2022
**Something about version 0.2b**

✦ A continuation of the main storyline.
✦ Added 13 animations in 60 fps with sounds:
1. A new scene with Kate
2. A new scene with a new bee.
3. A secret scene with Kate that is not displayed in the gallery (the result of the last vote).
✦ Added a new outfit for Alice.
✦ Added a new outfit for Kate (so far, only for subscribers of level 2 and above).
✦ Added a new location mall (under development).
✦ The translation was partially edited. (if you suddenly want to help me with this, please contact me at Discord).
✦ Fixed bugs version 0.1.9.7b.
✦ And also added a lot of little things that I forgot about.
✦ If you find any bugs in the game, please let me know.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Honey Kingdom [v0.2b] [PhantomZz]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes