3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
Is this a skill issue on my side or is the game actually insanely difficult even on easy
i was thinking the exact same thing, start a swing a little bit before the ball gets there or left click to slow everything and get a feel of it, i was thinking the game was a bust when i first started because of that, theres a tutorial on the menu, but before the ball is thrown a white dot will appear and the bee girl's hands behind you will move to where the ball is going if you somehow miss it.

also move your mouse horizontally to aim where the liquid (forgot what the game called it) to fly out on a home run when it hits girls that look different from the typical npcs it'll unlock H images but the rough part it knocking each piece of clothing off

Reactions: Doctor Shark

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Helper plugin (Uncensor + Gallery unlocker)
Game version independent.

Of course, v1.04 has uncensor(asset mod) and gallery unlocked save.
I have no idea that whether the game will be updated or not.
If game is updated, use this plugin.

Can be Uncensored by UniversalUnityDemosaics too.
But it's for general purpose plugin. makes game to little bit slow.
This plugin don't makes game slow.

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F4 : Unlock all

Install
  • Needed BepInEx. OP was uploaded il2cpp/x32. use . Extract it to game folder.
  • Run game once. "BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created. If not created, move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Honey Homer\")
  • Extract plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  • Run game. You can see the help box on Title.
homer.jpg

Unlock all(f4) calls "allunlock.UnLock()" method in the game. but Gallery - Wide - Crepe_Dildo(first item) is not unlocked. I have no idea. use the save file.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Does anyone else has an issue with the game where I never see levels rank go past rank C & is mostly just D, regardless of chosen difficulty?
I also have a bug where text fail to show up properly on the main menu.

EDIT: nvm, turned out I needed jap loc

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes