4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I also saw potential in the VN and liked that it was quick to get to the action, plus I wanted to motivate the dev, hence I gave a 5*.
try to keep my review as objective as possible and state the facts
Ultimately, any review will always be a subjective opinion
So...you continue to contradict yourself? Not really helping your position.

Btw, it is entirely possible to not like something and at the same time still be able to see the quality in it and appreciate it for what it is. The reverse is also possible, greatly liking an expressed theme but still being critical of the medium.
Maybe not many are capable of doing it, as we see so many trash tier reviews, but it is possible. Now I could be wrong but I'm certain more often that not those unbiased opinions are the ones held in higher regard. Not just here, but generally throughout society.

Using your analogy, vanilla being the most favoured inherently means it is not bad. Common, overdone, boring sure... but not bad. If it was bad then it wouldnt be the most favoured. That's just how human moral systems work. A person having a specific dislike for the flavour itself is not grounds for them to claim it is terrible ice-cream. Why? Because there are other metrics with which to judge quality, and an opinion or preference such as that is an outlier.

Back to your review, if you intended to be objective then you should have discarded any personal personal bias from your review. Reviews aren't for "potential". That is was constructive feedback is for.

Seeing your point isn't the issue. Anyone could see what your intention is/was. We know why you gave it 5 stars.
The problem is you continue to contradict yourself.
Giving a 1 star review on what is basically a demo might be unfair, but giving a 5 star review is no different. Your review is not fair in it's entirety to the content available.

But like you said, moving on.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
You can openly ogle at her clothed body, get some sly peeks at her cleavage, expose her boos while she's sleeping and jerk off on them. You can peek at the younger sister naked in the bathroom, and stare at the older sister in her bikini. That's all the content so far with the not-family members.
ok cool thanks!

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
ohh good start. I like the characters, especially the mom lol. The concept of subliminal messaging is going to be interesting. Best of luck and see you next year ;)

Dec 11, 2021
so.. this will be mind control thingy without real feelings developing or is this a one off and then in flows more natural?

seems ok for now though..

Thanks

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
THE IC PATCH THE THIS WAY IT'S EASY FOR SOME ONE TO INSTALL JUST DELETE THE . TEXT SORRY FORGOT TO DO THAT PART THIS IT SHOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE TO WORK

Last edited:

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
what?
and dont scream here ...
THIS WHAT YOU SEE WHEN YOU TRY TODOWNLOAD IT -
label names:
define mc = Character("[povname]", color="#3021E1")
define mcl = Character("[povlastname]")
define n = Character("")
define su = Character("Susan", color="#E18A21")
define ma = Character("Mom", color="#CB13A4")
define op = Character("Ophelia", color="#C40B1C")
define li = Character("Lisa", color="#0BC1C4")
define al = Character("Alejandra", color="#7F1ECF")
define cl = Character("Clara", color="#CFC41E")
define st = Character("Staci", color="#1ECFB7")

define ll = Character("Mom")
define hm = Character("Sister")

jump definitions
I WAS JUST TRYING MAKING IT EASIER TO DOWNLOADAND INSTALL IT FOR PEOPLE FOR FORGIVE ME IF I OVER STEPPED

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
THIS WHAT YOU SEE WHEN YOU TRY TODOWNLOAD IT -
label names:
define mc = Character("[povname]", color="#3021E1")
define mcl = Character("[povlastname]")
define n = Character("")
define su = Character("Susan", color="#E18A21")
define ma = Character("Mom", color="#CB13A4")
define op = Character("Ophelia", color="#C40B1C")
define li = Character("Lisa", color="#0BC1C4")
define al = Character("Alejandra", color="#7F1ECF")
define cl = Character("Clara", color="#CFC41E")
define st = Character("Staci", color="#1ECFB7")

define ll = Character("Mom")
define hm = Character("Sister")

jump definitions
I WAS JUST TRYING MAKING IT EASIER TO DOWNLOADAND INSTALL IT FOR PEOPLE FOR FORGIVE ME IF I OVER STEPPED
for the next time :
right click ; save as/save under ; remove the "txt" and numbers before

2658641_names.rpy.txt

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why can't people install actual files we can down load instead of just words? I clicked on the mod for this game and the next screen were just words. Can someone please reinstall the file but make it downloadable.

Reactions: Fapmaister

iratam

Nov 25, 2018
Why can't people install actual files we can down load instead of just words? I clicked on the mod for this game and the next screen were just words. Can someone please reinstall the file but make it downloadable.
Just right-click on the file and use "save as" and put it where it should go. And that's it.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes