Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, version 0.7 of the game, the novel How to lose one's virginity, has been released. And although this part resembles an erotic fantasy, nevertheless, I liked it. Family relationships are established at the beginning of the game. M/S, B/S can be painted gold color. There is a compressed version and multilingual settings. https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-lose-ones-virginity-v0-7fe-gpoint.196346/

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
o_O :WaitWhat:o_O
Did you not see my screenshot? It works. I've personally played the whole game, including this version this week
Pic's legit.
I doubt you've tried it, because you say “The IC patch is also not working properly/outdated”. The patch has been changed. There is no adoption story with the patch.

and you say “it's mainly the first part the patch doesn't work”. Just fucking go in and double-check the second patch!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Fappable One

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Are you sure about that? Check it again. My patch removes adoption part. Either you used an old patch or you did something wrong
Unlike the old patch, your patch does not work with translating the game into another language (Portuguese in my case). I'm sorry

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Are you sure about that? Check it again. My patch removes adoption part. Either you used an old patch or you did something wrong
Since this was mentioned, I'm having the same problem with one of the patches you created for the game Motel: A Son And Brother Story. If you could check...

Jan 3, 2021
Wait, really? I thought that in that game no one had the "mom and sister roles" and that's why the patch was removed, guess they added new characters?
It was always a stealthcest game and it was obvious who your mother and sister were. The devs are deep in Patreon's pockets tho and they would rather die than admit the game has hidden incest and lose Patreon support. They even went as far as to make a thread on Steam's forums disaffiliating themselves from such types of mods early this month. Just saw it.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I don't trust any of the incest patches on NLT games bc they rarely stay relevant by development's end.

Anyway, I got back to trying out Lust n Farm, which I am on the discord of,. And yeah. Still buggy as hell but also still with plenty of promise.

It's one of those very rare games whose censored version really is kind of a different story altogether, at least insofar as to what the MC's relationship to his family and the other characters to each other are. I was surprised to learn how extensive the dialogue changes really were between the two versions really were. Not that I'd know since I only play the uncensored version anyway, but I did ask the dev about it.
Most games tend to write the script with the intended version being the 'incest route' but leave it vague enough where you could just switch what you call X and get away with it... but, here? not so much.
I haven't seen this level of story gymnastics since LTA which not only has the incest toggle which does change a fair bit od dialogue, but has the light and dark routes too. Come to think of it, the dev did cite LTA as being an influence, which I can see, though thankfully without the more less than pleasant content.

In the uncensored game, the family extends to cousins, aunts and grandma... and as of the current version, all of them have at least one scene. Well, for the family members who make appearances.
I also like the fact that the game world does make an effort to show why, more through environmental storytelling through what the vegebubbles do to ppl who eat them, everyone seems more okay with just fucking each other. And yes, contrary to some, it does take some time to actually fuck your mom and sisters... Well, not the youngest bc she already had a crush on us, but the mind altering effects of the vegebubbles did accelerate things. Tracy demonstrates this quite nicely and is also a very real concern with the world at large thanks to how other characters react to their mere existence and consumption.

Point is, it's still very much a game worth keeping an eye, if nothing else. Sure, there might not exactly be the 'tension' you might be looking for, but the game does have the taboo and corruption foundations there pretty well, and it's not like the characters themselves aren't aware of things either. It's just not really going to be as huge a point of drama thanks to the situation in the story and them not really broadcasting what's going to each other... unless they get cuaght.... but by then, well, mind altering vegetables that make you more uninhibited and honest with yourself are a hell of a drug.

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
There was a game with a patch that changed the characters relationship and scenes, in the censored version you had a mom (no sex content, she's not that hot anyway) and you can fuck her hot friends, but with the patch I think your mom was one of those hot friends and literally replaces your mom in every scene, I don't remember the name, may be abandoned since I never saw it again, but it was clearly an official patch and it would probably be a pain in the ass to make all those changes.

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
I don't trust any of the incest patches on NLT games bc they rarely stay relevant by development's end.

Anyway, I got back to trying out Lust n Farm, which I am on the discord of, and yeah. Still buggy as hell but also still with plenty of promise.

It's one of those very rare games whose censored version really is kind of a different story altogether, at least insofar as the MC's relationship to his family and the other characters to each other as well. I was surprised to learn how extensive the dialogue changes really were between the two versions really were. Not that I'd know, but I did ask the dev about it.
Most games tend to write the script with the intended version being the 'incest route' but leave it vague enough where you could just switch what you call X and get away with it... but, here? not so much.
I haven't seen this level of story gymnastics since LTA which not only has the incest toggle which does change a fair bit od dialogue, but has the light and dark routes too. Come to think of it, the dev did cite LTA as being an influence, which I can see, though thankfully without the more less than pleasant content.

In the uncensored game, the family extends to cousins, aunts and grandma... and as of the current version, all of them have at least one scene. Well, for the family members who make appearances.
I also like the fact that the game world does make an effort to show why, more through environmental storytelling through what the vegebubbles do to ppl who eat them, everyone seems more okay with just fucking each other. And yes, contrary to some, it does take some time to actually fuck your mom and sisters... Well, not the youngest bc she already had a crush on us, but the mind altering effects of the vegebubbles did accelerate things. Tracy demonstrates this quite nicely and is also a very real concern with the world at large thanks to how other characters react to their mere existence and consumption.

Point is, it's still very much a game worth keeping an eye, if nothing else. Sure, there might not exactly be the 'tension' you might be looking for, but the game does have the taboo and corruption foundations there pretty well, and it's not like the characters themselves aren't aware of things either. It's just not really going to be as huge a point of drama thanks to the situation in the story and them not really broadcasting what's going to each other... unless they get cuaght.... but by then, well, mind altering vegetables that make you more uninhibited and honest with yourself are a hell of a drug.
Which are the gold labels for lust n farm family?

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Which are the gold labels for lust n farm family?
As in relations?
True M/S, B/S, FmC/MC, GM/GS.

Let's see...
In the future there should be some aunts too. We have 2 but they haven't shown up yet, and the eldest sister should be getting some content in the next update. At least according to the last dev post.

H-scenes have some limited interactions based on your stats too, which is pretty nice.

Last edited:

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
17MOONKEYS disguised as another account with the name Jessie von Raum added a vote for incest in the game Adoptive Love...I know many don't like the guy (including me haha), but for anyone who wants to go there and vote for incest the link is here : https://f95zone.to/threads/adoptive-love-v0-1-jessie-von-raum.206335/
He had this other incest game:

https://f95zone.to/threads/our-secret-v1-0-17moonkeys.138468/

which was actually good, but it was abandoned, I don't doubt that this one will be abandoned too.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes