Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
I posted this game once but I gave up because someone mentioned that this game is a stepcest
Is this true?
it's a stepcest.
Even with the patch, he calls his mother by her name, and at some point she says something like "How many times have I told you, you can call me mom." I dropped it after that. I'm just really pissed off by games with shitty incest set ups

Edit: in the latest update they removed that phrase, but mc still calls her by her name.

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
it's a stepcest.
Even with the patch, he calls his mother by her name, and at some point she says something like "How many times have I told you, you can call me mom." I dropped it after that. I'm just really pissed off by games with shitty incest set ups
I once respectfully suggested the dev to make the "mom" harder to fuck, since she's supposed to represent the "ultimate taboo" even in a game where the focus are the "sisters", yet she's the first we fuck and almost in a joke way, not only he ignored my suggestion (that's fine), he liked a comment criticizing me just for giving a suggestion, leaving aside the fact I don't like stepcest, that attitude against a constructive and harmless criticism made me put that game on my ignore list.

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
I'm a big fan of incest comics, but through 5 chapters there was no sex with anyone, let alone incest. It takes slow burn to the next level. Story was pretty interesting though.
I can understand, I may have set the slow burn bar a little high, it's my first Comic... However, I really wanted to emphasize the reality of things... but I feel like things are speeding up... but... shhhhh I'm not saying anything... ^^

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I can understand, I may have set the slow burn bar a little high, it's my first Comic... However, I really wanted to emphasize the reality of things... but I feel like things are speeding up... but... shhhhh I'm not saying anything... ^^
Emphasize reality? Part of what makes it interesting is not really knowing what is reality. It's like if The Matrix was made by David Lynch, but with less sex. ;)
Not complaining, I enjoyed it so far, but no faps for me. Yet.

Voruy

Nov 19, 2023
I'm trying to understand the story of this comic, but due to the terrible translation that my translator does and the fact that the story is complicated like the Matrix movie lol it makes everything more difficult. I skipped several parts, I reached chapter 6 without understanding why Tony calls Linda his mother and to make matters worse it seems that Lucian no longer exists...
Cool story also thanks for spoiler

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
I'm trying to understand the story of this comic, but due to the terrible translation that my translator does and the fact that the story is complicated like the Matrix movie lol it makes everything more difficult. I skipped several parts, I reached chapter 6 without understanding why Tony calls Linda his mother and to make matters worse it seems that Lucian no longer exists...
hey.. dude..
Why?... why... -__-

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zoro@stro

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Emphasize reality? Part of what makes it interesting is not really knowing what is reality. It's like if The Matrix was made by David Lynch, but with less sex. ;)
Not complaining, I enjoyed it so far, but no faps for me. Yet.
Thanks, I really try to emphasize the story, so that it's cool to read... I admit it's a bit difficult to understand, hence the revelations in chapter 6...
But the ending says a lot about what's to come...

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Can someone recommend games with good incest harem orgies? I mean where a few blood related women participate in sex with the MC at the same time. Something along the lines of Sistery Lust, Desert Stalker etc . I mean not one or two casual scenes here and there but something on a more regular basis.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can someone recommend games with good incest harem orgies? I mean where a few blood related women participate in sex with the MC at the same time. Something along the lines of Sistery Lust, Desert Stalker etc . I mean not one or two casual scenes here and there but something on a more regular basis.
Probably the biggest incest harem game is Motherless. You can make enough babies with your family to populate a small town. It's a bit silly, but fun. Also, My New Family. (y)

Reactions: Beduin123

Powerlurker44

Jun 10, 2021
I don't know about a regular basis, but My Wife Is A Hoe That Gets Used By Everybody has an extensive harem orgy scene.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Goat Horn

Apr 24, 2024
1367 moscas llegaron a un panal de rica miel y a causa de su glotonería murieron con las patas atrapadas en él.

Jan 3, 2021
I'd say Maou-Sama is bigger, though. In that one, you make enough babies to populate your own timeline (past, present, and future), if you know what I mean.
Can you make the offsprings have sex with their mothers?

Probably the biggest incest harem game is Motherless. You can make enough babies with your family to populate a small town. It's a bit silly, but fun. Also, My New Family. (y)
Same question.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes