Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters
Mar 5, 2020
As a connoisseur of threesomes with a M/D or S/S (especially those outside the MC's family), I can't thank you enough for including Solvalley School on this list. Who knows if I ever would have found that game otherwise, and even the tired old HS animations can't dampen the joy that game has given me.

For the games you just added, Glassix also has M/D and S/S content. Roundscape has a M/D threesome scene that got me started on this path of family debauchery 3 years ago, plus it also has B/S content because one of the girls you can recruit has a secret...

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
As a connoisseur of threesomes with a M/D or S/S (especially those outside the MC's family), I can't thank you enough for including Solvalley School on this list. Who knows if I ever would have found that game otherwise, and even the tired old HS animations can't dampen the joy that game has given me.

For the games you just added, Glassix also has M/D and S/S content. Roundscape has a M/D threesome scene that got me started on this path of family debauchery 3 years ago, plus it also has B/S content because one of the girls you can recruit has a secret...
I loved Solvalley School and I feel it's has lest recognition than it deserves. Lust&Power has a similar content (3-some with M/D)

Reactions: Waylight

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Wow what a list. Thanks for putting this together, there's so many on your list I haven't read and I'm really looking forward to making my way through it

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
this is a golden list. It's really help me when u put[sex] but in future u please put [M/S (sex)]. Thank you very much.
and some of the games have already sex sence but u didn't put [sex] like Filf echos of lust. ..etc

garyH

May 25, 2017
You're a fucking legend man, doing gods work making up for the sites lacking tag system.

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Serj, you are a champion. I am new to this site and M/S sex (true or otherwise) turns my gears – this compilation has helped massively!

Hope we can continue updating and curating chaps!

PS - my Favourite games at this moment are: Heart Problems and Power Vacuum. No M/S sex yet but the build up so far has been excellent!

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Does family mattere have enough contants?Son mom full sex yet?
Well, no. Technically in this specific regard it doesn't have real content aside from flirt, dirty talk, a bit groping and a sleeping handjob, tho it has a bit more content with side characters. Sadly it was abandoned in the meantime.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Heeumna

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
Well, no. Technically in this specific regard it doesn't have real content aside from flirt, dirty talk, a bit groping and a sleeping handjob, tho it has a bit more content with side characters. Sadly it was abandoned in the meantime.
Thanks for the heads up mate.

jizzong

Nov 11, 2019
Incredibly useful list. Amazing work so far.

It would be helpful to see what type relationship the game focuses on and what type is optional. Maybe by color coding the tags or something.

Obviously this is fuckton of work but if you ever did decide to do it you'd be my hero.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes