Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

skrusher

May 11, 2019
what happened to the Google Docs spreadsheet from the first post? yesterday it said i don't have access to see it, now it says it was deleted....
will it come back? hope it does cause it was pretty easy to follow new additions and/or changes.
It's back but it's not updated. I will need some time to do it. However, as I said before, I'm thinking of either improving the spreadsheet to be more practical and user-friendly, or switching to a database like the ones we have on Notion.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's back but it's not updated. I will need some time to do it. However, as I said before, I'm thinking of either improving the spreadsheet to be more practical and user-friendly, or switching to a database like the ones we have on Notion.
Database on Notion?
Please explain.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Database on Notion?
Please explain.
Something like this (see print below from my private database). You can use tags instead of filling the cells. You can view the data the way you want and filter easily for what you are looking for. You don't need to create a new tab from scratch to see the data in a different way like it's on a spreadsheet. In the example below, I created many views (with different layouts or not) like Waiting List, New Update, Played, etc. It's also way easier to add new games and update the list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Each one of the entries (the games in this case) is a page where you can add a lot of information, and choose the ones you want to display in each view.
Here are some examples of views with different layouts you can create.

You can take a better look at how it would look with these examples.

- this one contains many databases on what is called a homepage, where you can put a lot of different information.

I could convert the spreadsheet to Notion, but I have to prepare the data first and figure out a way to bring the golden tags and match the tags like true, half, and step with the relationship since many games have both. Also, I don't know if it's possible to bring data from F95 into Notion as it is, at least I think it is, in Google Sheets or Excel.

Last edited:

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
Something like this (see print below from my private database). You can use tags instead of filling the cells. You can view the data the way you want and filter easily for what you are looking for. You don't need to create a new tab from scratch to see the data in a different way like it's on a spreadsheet. In the example below, I created many views (with different layouts or not) like Waiting List, New Update, Played, etc. It's also way easier to add new games and update the list.
Each one of the entries (the games in this case) is a page where you can add a lot of information, and choose the ones you want to display in each view.

- this one contains many databases on what is called a homepage, where you can put a lot of different information.

I could convert the spreadsheet to Notion, but I have to prepare the data first and figure out a way to bring the golden tags and match the tags like true, half, and step with the relationship since many games have both. Also, I don't know if it's possible to bring data from F95 into Notion as it is, at least I think it is, in Google Sheets or Excel.
Do you know about F95Checker by WillyJL? Super cool program! The customization settings are quite flexible, you can configure them to your taste

Added games are displayed on the site. It is also very easy to add games to the program
And it notifies you when the game gets an update.
You can also add custom games from other sites, but there will be no notifications about updates for them.
I advise to install a test build, because the official release is a bit outdated.
11.png

2.png

you have to be logged in to download:
3.png

Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Do you know about F95Checker by WillyJL? Super cool program! The customization settings are quite flexible, you can configure them to your taste

Added games are displayed on the site. It is also very easy to add games to the program
And it notifies you when the game gets an update.
You can also add custom games from other sites, but there will be no notifications about updates for them.
I advise to install a test build, because the official release is a bit outdated.
View attachment 3372189

View attachment 3372190

you have to be logged in to download:
View attachment 3372209
I know it and I've tested it once for my own personal use, but it didn't meet my needs. I needed something that would help me not only keep track of new updates to the games I play, but that would help me remember where I left off, the paths I choose (sometimes I play more than one), and the main choices I made in each of them since I play a lot of games at the same time. 131 to be exact.

It's also not useful for the topic, as it's not an online tool that anyone can check.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xumeey

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
I know it and I've tested it once for my own personal use, but it didn't meet my needs. I needed something that would help me not only keep track of new updates to the games I play, but that would help me remember where I left off, the paths I choose (sometimes I play more than one), and the main choices I made in each of them since I play a lot of games at the same time. 131 to be exact.

It's also not useful for the topic, as it's not an online tool that anyone can check.
LOL I had the same need. What I did was just create a label with the version I last played and give it to the game...Every time I played a newer version, I would change the label so in a stupid way it could track where I left it. I know it's stupid but it does the job. If someone knows how to do it smarter please do share:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

Pomarix88

Aug 4, 2021

Fantastic work! When it will be available?

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Hey my dudes.I am in the mood for some m/s type game with a shotaish mc.Something like crazy son,truebond,perfect bond etc.I am sure this has been asked before in the thread but there are too many comments to search.Anyone knows some more games like this?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I played it with the patch but MC's "mom" is still the stepmom, and according to what the dev and others say in the game topic this is as it should be :confused:

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-dorm-v0-15-1-p2-ch-3-1-tropecita-games.115549/post-11085533
I don't see that dev writing that it is actually supposed to be stepmom even with incest patch, but only writing back to some guy who claims to have used patch but still has "stepmom" instead of "mom" that you have to remember to use incest patch with every update you play.
So in summary if you use incest patch then Martha is MC biological mother (so real bloodrelated mom) and if you don't use this patch then she is not his biological mother but just stepmom (she has raised MC like a mother since he was 5).

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
I don't see that dev writing that it is actually supposed to be stepmom even with incest patch, but only writing back to some guy who claims to have used patch but still has "stepmom" instead of "mom" that you have to remember to use incest patch with every update you play.
So in summary if you use incest patch then Martha is MC biological mother (so real bloodrelated mom) and if you don't use this patch then she is not his biological mother but just stepmom (she has raised MC like a mother since he was 5).
It came out I played the game without the patch even if there was a patch file inside the right directory (so I was sure the game was patched) :FacePalm:

Sorry guys :(

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, the game “How to lose one’s virginity” has been released from the developer GPOint, and although the author did not indicate it as “incest” nevertheless, traditionally at the beginning of the game you can choose a family relationship. Characters: mother, sister the same age, older sister with whom have sex. The full version should be released in April, and now the introduction is more like a novel. The models, although not “Hollywood”, are worthy of our attention. B/S is definitely there, M/S is questionable. https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-lose-ones-virginity-v0-3-gpoint.196346/

UncapedCucumber

Dec 29, 2020
Friends, the game “How to lose one’s virginity” has been released from the developer GPOint, and although the author did not indicate it as “incest” nevertheless, traditionally at the beginning of the game you can choose a family relationship. Characters: mother, sister the same age, older sister with whom have sex. The full version should be released in April, and now the introduction is more like a novel. The models, although not “Hollywood”, are worthy of our attention. B/S is definitely there, M/S is questionable. https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-lose-ones-virginity-v0-3-gpoint.196346/
The B/S is golden.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Since it's a demo, maybe it will be best to wait for the full version to put it on the main list. I will keep it on the Watch List for now.

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes