Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Please report the game with the proper tags. Thanks!

Natsumi Love Story - it is B/S, dev started in 2021, I haven't played but for the screens I looks like it's already B/S
I will only add games with tags confirmed by people who have played them. Please let me know after you've played it and confirm which tags it has. Thank you!

Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Okay, OP updated. However, I have no idea how Serj updated the list with the numbers, other than manually, since copying and pasting (from Google Sheets, Excel, or Word) doesn't bring up the colored tags. That's why the new games don't have a number. BTW the spreadsheet is not updated yet.

I'm also thinking of switching the spreadsheet to something more practical and user-friendly, such as a database like the ones we can create with Notion. In fact, I have my own list (the screenshot below) similar to this one, with over 500 games. It would take some time to create a new one, but it's not that hard.

Let me know what you guys think about it. If you have any other suggestions, I'm open to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
I have noticed some games are tagged with MOD for incest. 90% of these games require an ipatch. Is the MOD tag necessary?

Mar 26, 2022
I have noticed some games are tagged with MOD for incest. 90% of these games require an ipatch. Is the MOD tag necessary?
The MOD tag means that the ipatch was made by another user entirely. These are often poorly made and don't make much sense in terms of the story.
Normal ipatches are "unofficial" in name only.

Reactions: Bossjohn

skrusher

May 11, 2019
skrusher
could you separate the new updates in some way, maybe like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just don't see what's new sometimes.
No problem. I was thinking of maybe doing one or two updates per week and keeping only the last 15 or 30 days' updates on the "latest updates".

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes