Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, version 0.7 of the game, the novel How to lose one's virginity, has been released. And although this part resembles an erotic fantasy, nevertheless, I liked it. Family relationships are established at the beginning of the game. M/S, B/S can be painted gold color. There is a compressed version and multilingual settings. https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-lose-ones-virginity-v0-7fe-gpoint.196346/

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
o_O :WaitWhat:o_O
Did you not see my screenshot? It works. I've personally played the whole game, including this version this week
Pic's legit.
I doubt you've tried it, because you say “The IC patch is also not working properly/outdated”. The patch has been changed. There is no adoption story with the patch.

and you say “it's mainly the first part the patch doesn't work”. Just fucking go in and double-check the second patch!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Fappable One

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Are you sure about that? Check it again. My patch removes adoption part. Either you used an old patch or you did something wrong
Since this was mentioned, I'm having the same problem with one of the patches you created for the game Motel: A Son And Brother Story. If you could check...

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes