• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Shiravune usually doesn't fix their games, so this will probably never get fixed. It's good that Acerola is no longer exclusive with Kagura, but hopefully they never again work with Shiravune.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Can someone tell me what endings there are
From memory you got some bad ending specific for every girl (except the princess), one group bad end and the good end. Don't remember if there was several good end (depending on slut level or action) but considering Acerola, probably.

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
Got the good slut end, but think the various bad ends aren’t available outside of unlocking the gallery due to Raunchy Refusal being bugged.

dimick

Sep 4, 2017
i'm stuck waiting for the demon king in the snow town and am not sure what my next step is i been all over

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone know where can I find the value (money) is via from using the save editor online?

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Use cheat engine, input current value, buy/sell or earn from monster, update value, repeat until the list narrows to two and voila.

sendi

Jul 30, 2018
Anybody able to tell me where the temple of ages is? i really dont want to spend half an hour looking for it, i have found the orc holy grounds but not able to get in. yes i have saved the princess and taken down whats his face that turned into a demon and then disappeared

Last edited:

beasty_bitch

Feb 9, 2019
Anybody able to tell me where the temple of ages is? i really dont want to spend half an hour looking for it, i have found the orc holy grounds but not able to get in. yes i have saved the princess and taken down whats his face that turned into a demon and then disappeared
from the starting town you go right and up till you get to the first map with a sign post. There you should see an arrow to the temple (its to the right of the map)

Reactions: sendi

pedomudkip

Apr 2, 2019
Anyone has a full game save on mega? The v1.05 save is incompatible and the link on page 3 is down, at least for me. Also noticed that some of the voice files are not playing in the translated v1.06 version compared to the original JP version.

Reactions: lwx595

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Fuck the hell yes...

I've been waiting for this for a while now after I heard about it.

Though it's hilarious that this is coming out before DQM... but it is what it is. That one's finally coming mid-January, so it'll all be finally good.
Whats DQM again? I've seen those initials somewhere before but can't remember the full name of it

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes