• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
They ditched Kagura? And as result game is not uncensored ? I imagine that is quite a blow for fans.
Shiravune is based in Japan. So even if they sell outside of Japan, I'm not sure if they can uncensor works when selling them (even online) from Japan.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
which site did you download from?
redownloaded via pixeldrain, made sure the unicode is set to japanese on winrar (which it's always anyways) and launched it via locale emulate as japanese admin.
The formatting seems to be better, but it's still cut off like hell and things like shop menus or level up picture are not translated, aswell as generally quite a lot of text seemingly not translated

Reactions: Agrush

rudz

Jun 11, 2018
redownloaded via pixeldrain, made sure the unicode is set to japanese on winrar (which it's always anyways) and launched it via locale emulate as japanese admin.
The formatting seems to be better, but it's still cut off like hell and things like shop menus or level up picture are not translated, aswell as generally quite a lot of text seemingly not translated
Can confirm, there is some untranslated text here and there. Not using japanese locale causes the text wrapping to break as well, apparently. However, the translation itself is decent.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HolyPaladinCynthia-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Skill peer issues? Look here.​

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Sounds more like the translation level is "Engrish" (better or worse than MTL?) and this game is a pain to open without tricking it into thinking japanese locale... let me know when this game is "fixed."

Jun 22, 2017
Game seems to be bugged?

After you finish quest 7 or 8 you get no further quests or indication as to where to go.
I raised raunchiness to 100 and lust to 500 - nothing happens?

I have talked to every NPC in every costume and re-visited every zone in the game.

As far as I can tell the game is missing the next interaction with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in order to progress the game.

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
Okay how do you use raunchy refusal? try using it when next to a character and nothing happens at all. over 50 it won't work

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
Now that i remember, are we even going to see that Monica game from Acerola ever translated ? i don't remember Kagura announcing they are working on the translate... do anyone knows if someone is working on it ?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Now that i remember, are we even going to see that Monica game from Acerola ever translated ? i don't remember Kagura announcing they are working on the translate... do anyone knows if someone is working on it ?
Monica will receive an official DLSite MTL somewhere around March. After that, it will receive a Steam release at an undetermined date, presumably through Kagura.

As a rule of thumb, Acerola doesn't send out their games for localization until they're 100% done with them. Monica received its last patch for the Append recently, or it will be receiving it soon. Not entirely sure, MTL on their Ci-En only takes you so far.

As for this game... it's old as fuck, but I'm still curious to see how it goes. One of the few non-NTR games of theirs that I haven't played in JP first.

Reactions: iganasuK
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes