• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jyo

May 29, 2017
I've recently run into a bug. I selected my first new island companion, and afterwards every time I go to either reception or my room I get the intro sequence for Faye. I already had Faye on the island and had picked someone else. This wouldn't be a big deal, but some of the events are triggered when you go to your room at certain times and this event overrides that.
Have you applied BugFix3? I had this issue with this version, and after applying BugFix3 I only saw the Faye scene once for the reception and once for my room. Then it actually brought the new girl that I had requested to the island. I did not have to start over.

Reactions: Bantry

kewerk

Jan 5, 2018
Have you applied BugFix3? I had this issue with this version, and after applying BugFix3 I only saw the Faye scene once for the reception and once for my room. Then it actually brought the new girl that I had requested to the island. I did not have to start over.

in my case yes, but the girl with problem in my save game is heather because she is alredy on island and block the arrive of other girl for many days.... i try to go streight on for 40 days... no other girls arrived on island

Reactions: Terryujin

Eigenvalue

Jun 20, 2017
Can we list going for the number of scenes every girl has? That might be useful. Going to start with the ones I have currently available (as of 0.0.7 Bugfix 3):

• Firstname Lastname Appointments Events Scenes
  • Amy Evans 3 6 16
  • Lacey Brooks 2 1 0
  • Yvette Poitrine 5 8 12
  • Brenda King 2 2 0
  • Heather White 2 1 5
  • Delizia Rivera 2 1 0
  • Renée Cassidy 2 1 1
  • Alice Ash 2 1 0
  • Aly Parker 2 2 5
Anyone who knows more about post formatting and can make a proper list? And could we put this into OP, or link to it?

Reactions: gestved

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
in my case yes, but the girl with problem in my save game is heather because she is alredy on island and block the arrive of other girl for many days.... i try to go streight on for 40 days... no other girls arrived on island
I have the same problem.

YALNIZDENiZCi

Apr 24, 2017
Save games from 0.0.7 will work in 0.0.8alpha.
So no need to start fresh (unless you want to). Also there is still the console if you want to cheat. I already enabled it by default since 0.0.6alpha.

I can understand that some of the gameplay feels repetitive. Above all in the beginning of the game for the first days. It feels the same to me and I try to improve that. But it will take some versions to really do something about it.
0.0.8 will change when you get the shopping app. Maybe on day 3, 4 or 5. Not sure yet. So you can use the strength pills very early to get the gym scene with Amy. I also plan to have more individual stuff, scenes and story for the girls. But all that takes time. I always try to find a balance for every new version between functionality, renders and story.
Thank you very much Bro. I didn't see updated button on low bar at phone

Sep 1, 2017
Top 3: Ivy (i just wish she had some veins and more harder looking muscles, seriously the creator got a really nice she hulk 3d model on his da), Amy and Faye

Special mention: Eva, she might not any content outside of the standard scenes but those huge boobs on that small frame looks strangely hot
Second special mention: Alice because hot nurse oh yeah

Edit: Found the she hulk pic

Reactions: YALNIZDENiZCi

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Damn, Yvette is being stubborn and refuses to be at the night reception desk. Wonder if it has something to do with how many girls are on the island as for awhile she seemed to be there all the time during the day, but now she is rarely there if at all. That's the only scene/event I'm missing.

Maybe I'll get it when 0.08 is released.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I HAVE PLAYED 2 NEW MATCHES ... AND EVEN SO ... THE PROBLEM PERSISTS
Cool, you found the caps lock :)
If you want me to fix it, upload a save game and I check it.

EDIT: Please try something. There is folder named "cache" inside the game folder. Please delete it and restart the game. Inside is a chaced version of the code. If it did not get rebuilt after you applied bug fix3, that might also explain it.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Damn, Yvette is being stubborn and refuses to be at the night reception desk. Wonder if it has something to do with how many girls are on the island as for awhile she seemed to be there all the time during the day, but now she is rarely there if at all. That's the only scene/event I'm missing.

Maybe I'll get it when 0.08 is released.
Hmm how about the possibility to assign job roles to the girls for the current week? For a small fee in company favor. Could be an option at reception.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
A small bug: in the Restaurant, there's only one girl at the table, but you can still listen to Gossip :) She's talking to herself :)
Whenever hot girls hang out on a deserted island solely to get to know the "lottery winner" I expect crazy in the equation somewhere.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Can you do anything with the green pill? I get how to use the others, but the green one just hangs out in my inventory and taunts me.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hmm how about the possibility to assign job roles to the girls for the current week? For a small fee in company favor. Could be an option at reception.
that would be for the best, with 9 girls on the island it's hard to depend on luck everytime you want to get a job related scene with a specific girl

kewerk

Jan 5, 2018
Cool, you found the caps lock :)
If you want me to fix it, upload a save game and I check it.

EDIT: Please try something. There is folder named "cache" inside the game folder. Please delete it and restart the game. Inside is a chaced version of the code. If it did not get rebuilt after you applied bug fix3, that might also explain it.
You are a Pro... the savegame is not corrupted and the solution is work in my case.... after another time heater arrive in island that she still are on... i see my choose of Faye arrived.... good advice.... Go straight on Darkhound

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
I have to wonder, how do I visit another girl's room? I've got a dinner date set up for Amy in her room, but I don't see how to get there.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes