Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I just started playing this one and it has a lot of potential, I love this free roam vibe like "Superpowered" but in this case with girls fit to your tastes. So far so good but I got a few questions.

Which characters "are sexable"? and is it only during nights and if you got an invite that you can have sex? cheers!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Because it's a game and not real life?
I thought the whole point of the preferences was to cater their appearances/the dialog more to our tastes, not limit the number of women on the island. Some have nice faces/heads, but ridiculous chests and/or a body type not fitting everyones taste.
The whole body/breast preference is rather pointless if all it does is limit who's on the island. You could just as well have all of them on the island and the player can simply interact with whichever ones they choose.

It's great to see such a mature and professional dev who knows how to handle criticism so well. However, unfortunately not everyone is going to like what you offer, think you're a god and want to suck your dick. I know, it's a great shock.
It's v0.0.7. I'd assume there's a lot more intended future content, so in comparison to the intended finished product isn't it correct to class it as "super early in its development"?
it was a beginning of the devlopment of the game, you used to choose the body and the girls where generated with this body ( almost ) . but it changed now.

YALNIZDENiZCi

Apr 24, 2017
Are you sure you copied the files to the correct folder?
All the *.rpyc files have to be in the "game" folder directly. You probably copied the game folder into the game folder as a sub folder. That's why you have the script files twice now.
How can cancelled Faye corridor conversation?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
it was a beginning of the devlopment of the game, you used to choose the body and the girls where generated with this body ( almost ) . but it changed now.
Each girl has certain stats like breast size/height/body type. Depending on your preferences, the game selects the girls that best fit your selections and you will get these girls on the island.
The basic logic is still the same like in version 0.0.2alpha. Nothing has changed. It was always like that.

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
is the game supposed to start out with 5 girls? how do I get an arrival scene? also, i can't see my own stats on my phone

Gadon

Nov 19, 2017
I have a similar problem in that I can’t see my own stats when I open the phone in the game. Also, how many girls should the game start out with?

Gadon

Nov 19, 2017
Oops, sorry...just read change log and got answers for how to get arrival scene and see stats, my bad on those!

DavidDavid

Jun 7, 2017
This will be my first post here, and probably one of the only ones I'll ever make.

But I really wanted to give my 2 cents and support to darkhound1 the developer.

Please follow your instinct and develop the modeltypes you prefer, because you are really good at it. I hope you won't be tempted to think in commercial terms and try to reach a broader audience and include a wider variety of bodytypes of even sexuality.

Please let someone else do ittybitty boobs and let someone else do futa-models etc. The models you've created are very sexy and your game is top-3 of everything out there imo.

Dec 14, 2017
I just finished the bug fix 1 for Holiday Island ver 0.0.7alpha.
The following bugs are fixed:
  • A girl that was already was selected on monday to join the island (again). That caused all kinds of follw up problems. Like getting the arrival scene over and over again (maybe even with the worng girl) or "Can't invite girl or sent them home form the reception" or crash with "l_char not defined in functions.rpy line 623"
  • Giving the special bikini to Amy had a blank background screen during the process.
  • It's not possible to play poker against Ivy
  • The phone button was enabled when reading in your bed and the menu with the 4 choices was up. This could lead to a crash.
You can download it from here (only 720KB):
In order to apply it, copy the content of the 7z file into the folder where you installed the game. Overwrite all files when asked.
This bug fix does not break the save games.

@Pepé Le Pew : Thanks for the quick update of the first post :)
could you have picked a worse host? none of the download buttons download the fix, they are all add popups

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
This grind stuff we need to do it's too long, i think. Should be faster, or not ? Just asking.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Sometimes when I go to the pool im getting this error;

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'scenes/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_pool_sunlotion0_swim[char1.swimwear].jpg'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 764, in script call
File "game/loc_pool.rpy", line 872, in script
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'scenes/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_pool_sunlotion0_swim[char1.swimwear].jpg'.

Did the download fuck up somehow?

Also..when Faye arrives she suddently takes the place of the nurse?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Sometimes when I go to the pool im getting this error;

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'scenes/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_pool_sunlotion0_swim[char1.swimwear].jpg'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 764, in script call
File "game/loc_pool.rpy", line 872, in script
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'scenes/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_pool_sunlotion0_swim[char1.swimwear].jpg'.

Did the download fuck up somehow?

Also..when Faye arrives she suddently takes the place of the nurse?
You have Amy in the sling swimsuit you bought for her? There is a file missing. I will fix that in the next bug fix. Need to render some images.
Concerning Faye and nurse. Might be a bug or just normal job rotation. Cannot tell you without more information.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes