Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I really need list of things you can do w/ Amy and Yvette D:

I thought I've seen it all, and then I caught her touching herself in her room lol. Now I feel insecure of missing any other scenes.
you can look at the image folder if you want and see them to know what you've missed. I know I don't have the reception scene with Yvette because she hasn't worked at night on my save.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Reading some of your comments really makes me sad :(
So I have to leave some of my own comments...
  • The update will have more than 200 new images and videos. Make of that whatever you want.
  • The game will have more than 20.000 lines of text and code after the update. 0.0.5alpha had about 10.000
  • Bug fix 2 is about 3 weeks old now... Yes, a very very long time since then... There were 6 weeks between 0.0.5 and 0.0.6
  • The game is still in alpha state ... smooth sailing (whatever that means exactly) You got stable updates pretty much from 0.0.3 on. Or was the game really so unplayable due to bugs?

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Reading some of your comments really makes me sad :(
So I have to leave some of my own comments...
  • The update will have more than 200 new images and videos. Make of that whatever you want.
  • The game will have more than 20.000 lines of text and code after the update. 0.0.5alpha had about 10.000
  • Bug fix 2 is about 3 weeks old now... Yes, a very very long time since then... There were 6 weeks between 0.0.5 and 0.0.6
  • The game is still in alpha state ... smooth sailing (whatever that means exactly) You got stable updates pretty much from 0.0.3 on. Or was the game really so unplayable due to bugs?
i'm really sorry, i'm not a native speaker so it might have come off as rude. didn't want to upset you.

of course you put in a lot of work in a very short time, i appreciate it. what i was saying is, it was a hassle for players to understand the game mechanics. you know it better than me, maybe half of this 50 pages were about "how to play" . it wasn't really an issue for some of us who's been following this game since very early phases but it was a must to attract new players. so i was being a little bit selfish hoping there won't be any gameplay focused updates now and only more content :disappointed: again i'm sorry if it was upsetting for you and thanks for your work!

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
@darkhound1 you're doing a great job. Just came back from reading the simbro patreon page and comments there so trust me most of the stuff here is way more mild and as long as your regularly put out content for your patreons expect people to mostly be positive about your game. the pictures and way you keep your community informed is a great way for a Dev to get lots more patreons too. Hope 0.0.7 is everything you expect it to be and more. Just remember best to release something that is playable with a few bugs than make people wait a bunch of days past a deadline for something 'perfect' in which people will probably find a bug anyways cause they run a different system etc, etc. You can always add content or mechanics later if it's not ready at the time of your deadline by bugfixes. Best of wishes and thanks again for such a great fun game.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
i'm really sorry, i'm not a native speaker so it might have come off as rude. didn't want to upset you.
Don't worry about it. I'm not upset. Just a little sad. And it wasn't your comment specifically. Just the sum of several.
About the "how does it work stuff"...
Well some prefer to ask how the remote with one button works instead of just pressing it. So from a certain point on I try to ignore questions like that. It's the only way not going mad. Writing a manual would not help either, since a lot ppl a) would not read it, b) would think it too long, c) would think it too short, d) would like a video tutorial instead. So I don't bother.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@Dollars303 Unfortunately it doesn't always work that way. Certain imbalances or bugs can make a game unplayable very fast. So I have to disagree with you. A certain quality standard is a lot more important than meeting a virtual deadline you set yourself. If it's not ready at the deadline you will get a new one, but never a version that is not ready for release. Others might do it like that. I won't.
I'm not talking perfect. There is no such thing in software development. And the game is mainly software with renders and some text.
It might work differently in other, simpler games.

Reactions: UncleVT

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
@darkhound1 you shouldn't really worry about us when we speculate. We have no clue what the update will be like, only guesses. Even if you only had 5 minutes worth of content, you would be on part with the top updaters right now. DmD is only a few minutes long if you are playing month to month. longer if you are a slow reader.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1 you shouldn't really worry about us when we speculate. We have no clue what the update will be like, only guesses. Even if you only had 5 minutes worth of content, you would be on part with the top updaters right now. DmD is only a few minutes long if you are playing month to month. longer if you are a slow reader.
Okay, I won't :)
I'm sure you get more than 5 minutes of content with the update to 0.0.7alpha

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I've been riding the hype train since the H button working in poker was announced. Sure the CG is in the folder, but it's not the same.

one....more....day. fortunately I've been playing another round of HHS+ so i'm distracted a bit.

Reactions: paladin07

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I didn't say at 8 in the morning ;) There are still 3 and 1/2 hours left for today in my time zone. In the US even more.
I wish I had more time to test it, but I was on a business trip and just came back home.

Anyway, uploading the PC version as I write this.
Will take about 60 minutes if it works first time, thanks to my not so great internet connection.
Check my patreon page in about 60 minutes:

Windows upload is finished. You can get the file from my patreon page.
Mac upload will follow tomorrow morning.

Just to let you know, console is enabled in version 0.0.7alpha.
Did not bother to disable it, since you guys enable it again anyway. So why not spare you the hazzle.

AirWolf88

Nov 19, 2017
I didn't say at 8 in the morning ;) There are still 3 and 1/2 hours left for today in my time zone. In the US even more.
I wish I had more time to test it, but I was on a business trip and just came back home.

Will take about 60 minutes if it works first time, thanks to my not so great internet connection.
Man Im not meaning to offend you, I complately understand you are alone for that project I love your game so please, you understand my exitement and inpatience ;) cant help it :)

YALNIZDENiZCi

Apr 24, 2017

Thank you. I'm waiting for hours. I hope it will be worth the wait.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes