bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
No worries, the patreon posts have a 5 days in advance flag only. I haven't forgotten you :)
It's just that even creating, writing and uploading all that preview stuff several times is not really a time efficient way for me to distribute news. I also haven't updated my DA page for some days.
Well anyway, here are some previews.
View attachment 53147 View attachment 53148 View attachment 53149

If you want to see the latest development news, please read the patreon post.
I update it in regular intervals.
Thanks for the update. As I said, not mad at all, keep up the good work.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
someone has had problems with the scenes of poker?
there is a bug that I can not continue ... I give beat and back to the beginning, the money keeps coming back and does not continue the game, hence I have to go back to the previous save!
Help me please...
Poker is an odd duck in this game. You play until she runs out of money and she loses a piece of clothing. She gets more money and it starts over again. just with the new picture. you progress in pictures till she's naked.

A bit of a cheat I've discovered, is that if you roll back the game to the beginning of the hand, you get different cards. and depending on her hand if you just roll back and change up the betting, she may fold. I've progressed the harder girls this way by getting them to max bet (rolling back till the get betting instead of call) then if they have a winning hand, revert till they fold. At that point you can win on garbage.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
I'm not sure the poker game is 100% accurate in the background or at least it's not using a good poker AI.
I get them broke 80-90% of the time, much better than in other poker games or against real people.

The AI folds a lot and on the other hand bluffs with high stakes way too often with nothing or a single pair.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I'm not sure the poker game is 100% accurate in the background or at least it's not using a good poker AI.
I get them broke 80-90% of the time, much better than in other poker games or against real people.

The AI folds a lot and on the other hand bluffs with high stakes way too often with nothing or a single pair.
Shhhh! Be quiet JSF2! I have noticed that as well by beating all of them without cheats. Don't have him tweak it and make it more Vegas styled. Hahahaha!

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

You have to be kidding me...
I changed the poker ai on purpose to make it as dumb as possible. Since almost everyone was complaining about it being too hard.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016

Come on. Do we really want a STRIP poker game thats hard to win?
The meaning is to get naked not to win cash.

Reactions: yellow01gt

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
You have to be kidding me...
I changed the poker ai on purpose to make it as dumb as possible. Since almost everyone was complaining about it being too hard.
Don't worry about it. I'm sure he didn't know that you did that on purpose.

MKnight

Aug 2, 2017
I've been enjoying the game, but have a few questions about things that are happening in the game.
1) While i have high stats with many of the girls on the island i only get messages from one of them asking me to hang out by the pool. Am i missing something to get other events and messages from the other girls?
2) Do more girls arrive on the island as the days progress? I've had a contest event happen twice and both times its said there were not enough girls on the island for the contest. I have 6 girls on the island.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
yeah you will get more on the island as it progresses. Right now only certain girls have pool events. New girls arrive on Mondays I believe.

YALNIZDENiZCi

Apr 24, 2017
Is there bar drink scene and Amy room bed and pool scene at new version?
And do you project any girl for reception scene (as same like Yvette)?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
When v.70 is released, is it going to be a startover? Timing for new release?
Check out the development news post for 0.0.7alpha on my patreon.
You will find the answers to your questions and a lot more info there:

Reactions: January2015

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here are some news and images about the upcoming version 0.0.7alpha:
  • Having a drink with a girl at the bar will be available for some girls
  • Strength and endurance can be increased for a limited amount of time using pills which you can buy with the new shopping app
Amy_nightbar_drink1_night2.jpg new_stats.jpg

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes