Elsyr

Dec 11, 2017
Right after you both cum during Yvette's sex scene, the dialogue becomes "bla". After that she mentions taking a picture and taking a shower, but the video keeps playing. I assume this is not supposed to happen.

I also cannot for the life of me figure out how to trigger Yvette's reception event.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
there is a search option right below your profile. use it and tick the "this thread only". everything you asked is probably already answered.

also this is one of my favorite games. like i get that people want to play more realistic and relatable games but this kind of fantasy stuff is definetly my thing. although i'm broke and can't support the dev on patreon, thanking him is the least i could do, good job man.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i upload the CG's for last version.. just some minutes (shitty internet)

(just in case)

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
after beating Faye in Strip Poker and go to sleep:

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1030, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1762, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1848, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1866, in script
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Cesar\Desktop\HI\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Cesar\Desktop\HI\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Cesar\Desktop\HI\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Cesar\Desktop\HI\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1030, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1762, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1848, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1866, in script
File "C:\Users\Cesar\Desktop\HI\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Right after you both cum during Yvette's sex scene, the dialogue becomes "bla". After that she mentions taking a picture and taking a shower, but the video keeps playing. I assume this is not supposed to happen.

I also cannot for the life of me figure out how to trigger Yvette's reception event.

Keep up the good work!
Argh, really?
The "bla" is for me to mark unfinished scenes. It should not be in the release version.
Will try to fix it in a bug fix for 0.0.6. Have to check it out later.

As for the reception event. She needs to have afternoon reception duty and high stats. Then go to the reception at 23:30 or 24:00 or 00:30, don't remember exactly.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m little sad.. i liked the small boobs option. but now, if i choose the smallest option for tits, all the girls actually have pretty huge tits :/
( yeah i prefer small tits :p )

Simha

May 13, 2017
See, this is a game worth following. Good progression, updates actually have meaning, and the girls are smoking.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes