Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

Hello my friends :)
It have been some interesting days with a lot of polls and some interesting results.
Thank you everybody for participating!
Lets's start with an introduction of the winners!
First place went to the one and only Yvette. She had a clear advantage in all the polls and her winning was not in much doubt from the start.
Some words about Yvette:
She might be the shortest of all the girls. But what an overal package. her super cute face and sweet personality. A little shy, but incredibly sexy. She has an amazing butt and incredible breasts too.
Second place went to Heather, which was not unexpected after the first poll, but still a bit of a surprise overal. She had a clear lead before the third place.

Some words about Heather:
The redhead is really a bomb! She's a little on the short side too, slim and really stacked. Although her breasts are clearly out of this world, they are not her only assets. She has a pretty face, slim waist and round hips.
Third place was conquered by Amy, which was not surprising considering the first poll and her general popularity. What came in as a bit of a surprise was that it was very very close. Jessica almost made the third place.
Some words about Amy:
She's a girl you probably wouldn't talk to outside the island if you meet her somewhere. A little arrogant sometimes and she always knows what she wants. With an absolutely insane killer body and great face. Probably the most incredible overal package of all the girls.
But looks isn't everything. Not being such a nice girl could have cost her some points.
Here are the other results from the Favorite Island polls:
4. Jessica (the sexy blonde)
5. Faye (the girl with the biggest chest)
6. Eva (was a surprise for me that she scored so well)
7. Alice (Amy's sexy blonde little "sister", another surprise, would have though her top 4)
8. Jennifer (the highest ranked special character, quite an accomplishment)
9. Desire (she's a stunner too and has good potential with better content)
10. Joy (the Island CEO, not a lot of content, but intersting stuff, so a good place for her)
11. Aly (another blonde with a huge chest, overal probably not interesting enough)
12. Natasha (Faye's competition and a black girl, didn't stand a chance against Faye))
13. Yumiko (Not bad for our newest asian special character)
14. Renée (light skinned blonde with a killer body and nice face, but always behind the top)
15. Lacey (the mosted voted girl of the smaller chested bunch)
16. Ivy (poor Ivy didn't get the support, she needs to show her feminine side more often)
17. Brenda (She at least overtook poor Delizia and gained 1 place)
18. Delizia (Don't cry my dear, one has to be the last - was a bit of a surprise for me after her pretty cool sexting images)
A new image statistics post will follow as well. Together with some thoughts about who lacks behind in content now considering the poll results.
Thank you again everyone for the great participation in the polls!
Darkhound
PS1: Full HD resolution image is attached in 7z
PS2: The post is made public on purpose for this special occasion,
so everyone enjoy the wallpaper image.

Nice, two of my fav on the podium !

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Please note the last line of this post!

Version 0.1.4 beta - development news (updated 23/11/2018)
Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next main version of Holiday Island (0.1.4.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.3.0 release.
0.1.4.0 beta will include everything from 0.1.3.0 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.
The next release is 0.1.3.2 beta which includes bug fixes and new content
The update from 0.1.3.0 to 0.1.3.2 has 196 new renders and videos!

New features and content
  • Faye gets the climing out of the pool renders --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets the swim scene at the pool --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Faye gets some sexting images --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The rescheduling function got an overhaul and a lot of improvements. For more details, please check the extra post --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Hugging/Kissing and all the other actions have been added at the doctor's office. Faye will get renders, all other girls only the mannequin renders right now --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The next office meeting with Joy has been added which conlcudes Eva's BE quest --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Sleepware (lingerie) options have been added to the game for Amy and Yvette. They are used when you visit the girl at night time --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Amy gets a short quest for a sexy lingerie which she will happily pose for us --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The posing function gets a camera zoom and Possibility to move the image using a (left) mouse click. All new posing images are in 1920x1080 (webp format) for better quality and use of the new zoom function. --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Amy gets a posing "appointment" in lingerie --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • You will be able to visit the girl's rooms (when you have the room number) and schedule appointments --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Renée gets the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Faye gets the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette will get a short event at the player's door --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yumiko gets two "dream images" from the night bar scene --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Jessica will get her "follow me" renders, that were planned for 0.1.3 already, but forgotten to include --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
Minor improvements and changes
  • Alice gets 5 new dream images (school girl, poledance, beach tan) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Posing achievement has been changed to multi image format --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • All existing posing pics have been upgraded to 1920x1080 webp format (Aly and Jennifer) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • A short intro that explains all features of the new posing function has been added. It can be skipped or watched --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Lots of typo corrections and smaller text changes in different places --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • A cleanup function for events has been added to the save game update code for 0.1.3.2 (this will correct 25 of 24 events seen or similar) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets an additional achievement for the reception at night event (no no images or story) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • In the achievements, all of Yvette's events and appointments have been changed to "multi image" --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • For the display of sexting images, the number of total images in the cagtegory is shown --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The last selected "view": character base data/achievements/trophies will be stored and you will directly see that page when you click on a character next time. --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
Bug fixes
  • Alice and Amy after shower scene - endurance and lust reduction were missing --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko "dream" and "phone" images were missing --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Delizia sexting is not working and not showing up in achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Fixed a rare crash during player masturbation scene (ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list ) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko's bra size wasn't shown event though she told you --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Aly pool pose topless scene was not added as done/seen in the achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • The interaction counters (daily and weekly) were not reset for special girls and girls not on the island --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • There is a bug in Aly's event where you can get her teenage photos. She won't send the first photo and the quest is stuck at that point. --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Delizia gym scenes - achievements are not available on the phone --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko poker win is listed two times in the achievements (was introduced with 0.1.3.1) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko achievement description for last bar scene is wrong (same as the one before) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Estimated release dates:

0.1.3.2 beta
--> late on 23/11/2018 or 24/11/2018

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next main version of Holiday Island (0.1.4.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
0.1.4.0 beta will include everything from 0.1.3.0 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.

New features and content
  • Faye gets the climing out of the pool renders --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The rescheduling function got an overhaul and a lot of improvements. For more details, please check the extra post --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Hugging/Kissing and all the other actions have been added at the doctor's office. Faye will get renders, all other girls only the mannequin renders right now --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The next office meeting with Joy has been added which conlcudes Eva's BE quest --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Sleepware (lingerie) options have been added to the game for Amy and Yvette. They are used when you visit the girl at night time --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Amy gets a short quest for a sexy lingerie which she will happily pose for us --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The posing function gets a camera zoom and Possibility to move the image using a (left) mouse click. All new posing images are in 1920x1080 (webp format) for better quality and use of the new zoom function. --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • You will be able to visit the girl's rooms (when you have the room number) and schedule appointments --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette will get a short event at the player's door --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yumiko gets two "dream images" from the night bar scene --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Jessica will get her "follow me" renders, that were planned for 0.1.3 already, but forgotten to include --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Alice gets 5 new dream images (school girl, poledance, beach tan) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Posing achievement has been changed to multi image format --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • All existing posing pics have been upgraded to 1920x1080 webp format (Aly and Jennifer) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • A short intro that explains all features of the new posing function has been added. It can be skipped or watched --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Lots of typo corrections and smaller text changes in different places --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • A cleanup function for events has been added to the save game update code for 0.1.3.2 (this will correct 25 of 24 events seen or similar) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets an additional achievement for the reception at night event (no no images or story) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • In the achievements, all of Yvette's events and appointments have been changed to "multi image" --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • For the display of sexting images, the number of total images in the cagtegory is shown --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The last selected "view": character base data/achievements/trophies will be stored and you will directly see that page when you click on a character next time. --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
Bug fixes
  • Alice and Amy after shower scene - endurance and lust reduction were missing --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Delizia sexting is not working and not showing up in achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Fixed a rare crash during player masturbation scene (ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list ) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko's bra size wasn't shown event though she told you --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Aly pool pose topless scene was not added as done/seen in the achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • The interaction counters (daily and weekly) were not reset for special girls and girls not on the island --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • There is a bug in Aly's event where you can get her teenage photos. She won't send the first photo and the quest is stuck at that point. --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Delizia gym scenes - achievements are not available on the phone --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko poker win is listed two times in the achievements (was introduced with 0.1.3.1) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko achievement description for last bar scene is wrong (same as the one before) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
0.1.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Estimated release dates:

0.1.3.2 beta
Hooray! Finally you remembered to put there that needed and so long waited piece of information! What took so fucking long? Couldn't you give it straight in beginning of this row of lookalike posts. Almost Spamming ffs... (ok just joking... ;D)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hooray! Finally you remembered to put there that needed and so long waited piece of information! What took so fucking long? Couldn't you give it straight in beginning of this row of lookalike posts. Almost Spamming ffs... (ok just joking... ;D)
Hey I'm new to this whole internet and game forum thingy. LOL I can only copy-n-paste?!?!?? Actually I never thought to include a line at the beginning saying there was a release date or just more info about the update. I'll try and do better in the future.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hey I'm new to this whole internet and game forum thingy. LOL I can only copy-n-paste?!?!?? Actually I never thought to include a line at the beginning saying there was a release date or just more info about the update. I'll try and do better in the future.
That's not some excuse! Use Search if you don't know how you should give information ;D
How To Search In F95Zone or Desire Will Be Angry GIF.gif
Ok, out of this before this goes off-topic...:devilish:

Reactions: Bantry

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
How can i trigger desire looking for her phone?
i tried everything stayed in my room for several days without any success.
is this a bug?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How can i trigger desire looking for her phone?
i tried everything stayed in my room for several days without any success.
is this a bug?
As a wise man once said, 'Search' is your friend. However, you might try making her the maid for the week and then spend time in your room during the afternoon.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

New features and content
Bug fixes
Estimated release dates:

0.1.3.2 beta
We have chance tha new update gonna come today. I really hope on it

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
No issue with Erotica mode here, I just DL it and extracted it with 7zip ( note : I use a PC ).

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well with all polls done and the general result being made public, guess I can be forgiven for a little analysis & speculation on it.

Observations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grouping & evaluation

The Core

The Racks

The Special Normal

The Small & medium

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thoughtful analysis, you made very good points.
Unexpected from this kind of boards and games but it is a good read.

Grindobar

Aug 2, 2017
Because you take too long to report the bugs. I would have to stop all development for several days to be able to do that. Version management in renpy is all manual.
Alright. I was asking because you had most bugs already fixed by November 10th and since then only two other more or less minor bugs showed up.
Would it be less labor-intensive to upload the entire fixed game instead of releasing only the patched files? It would also eliminate the problem with those people who are for some mysterious reason unable to patch their basic game and then start complaining about already fixed bugs.

Don't let him bug you. If he is not supporting your work, he does not have a dog in this hunt. It is your game and you know the amount of time you put into it. Fixes will happen when they happen. Once again, I commend you on this game and the improvements that you keep adding. It is a total immersive experience. Have a drumstick on me!
lol
Asking a harmless question about patch release policy is apparently enough to trigger the bootlickers into defense mode.
I already stated several times itt that I appreciate darkhounds great work but whatever.
Turning this thread into a safe space won't help anyone.
If you can't stomach even the slightest hint of criticism you should visit a therapist.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Hey, does anyone know how to progress further with Lacey? I've maxed her lust, love and affection but nothing is happning. Are there any scenes with her? Im a little confused. Is there a walkthrough for her somewhere?

Jun 4, 2017
Hey, does anyone know how to progress further with Lacey? I've maxed her lust, love and affection but nothing is happning. Are there any scenes with her? Im a little confused. Is there a walkthrough for her somewhere?
Check your phone. It will tell you what scenes are available and give you hints, if necessary.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.3.2 beta has been released

EDIT1: Please download and use the 2 quick fix files as well, or you might get crashes during save game update. As an alternative, you can also hit ignore 4 or 5 times. This will work too.
EDIT2: Two more quick fixes added. Script.rpyc is needed when you start a new game. loc_pool.rpyc fixes a minor bug at the pool.
EDIT3: Two more quick fixes added. Actins.rpyc and loc_girls_room.rpyc
EDIT4: Please remove the numbers in front of the files before you copy them to the game location. Sorry for that, but the file names are changed by the forum somehow.

Last edited:

darthchuy

May 26, 2018
Thank you very much, you rock ! I just woke up today and checked my deviantart - to see your post. Awesome start of a weekend ! Have a great one

Reactions: darkhound1

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
how do i activate cheats for this???? when i changed the 'config.console = False' to 'config.console = true' its breaks the game and i cant start it
It's not necessary to change the files. The console is activated since ages. Just use Shift+O.
Or you can use one of the two available "cheat" mods.

Reactions: soulreaper777
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes