• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do i fix the error that happens when i go out for a drink with Amy or Alice?
You wait for the next release where the developer has said it will be fixed. Tentative release date sometime next week.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
someone know how win always in the poker minigame?
Somewhere in previous posts is a cheat code to increase your chips, however I found the easiest way was to save prior to a hand being dealt. If I didn't like the hand I received or the outcome, I just reloaded and a got a new hand and tried again. Bet my brains out each time and breezed through all girls in a very short amount of time.

Reactions: yoje

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I made you guys a mod and a bugfix for the night bar. I'm super tired right now so I'll be brief. The Comma (,) button turns time back 30 minutes. The Period (.) Button turns time forward 30 minutes. The Slash (/) Button brings up the cheat menu in which you can do a LOT.
  • You can summon to your location (you have to move somewhere and back to update the location image, Sorry having problems fixing that).
  • You can add or remove girls to/from the island! Have any girl you want at any time!
  • You can max all stats (both you and the girls).
  • The Lust and Endurance bars on the left side (after getting your subdermal chip) are slidebars that you can modify!
  • Clicking the status affects will remove them! (You have no idea how much trouble that was)
  • (Beta feature): You can cheat at poker by pressing Undress and then Cheat. You'll see the buttons when you start playing. It's a work in progress.
  • The night bar bug is fixed. I only tested it with Amy though so try it out and see if it's fixed.
  • YOU MUST START A NEW GAME OR USE THE REN'PY CONSOLE TO ENTER THIS COMMAND
Code:
show screen keys
You must do one of these or this mod will not work.

Installing this mod is the same way you install most ren'py mods. Extract the files and put them in the folder with the other .rpa, .rpy, and .rpyc files.
Edit: File deleted because I forgot to ask for permission. Uh...Sorry...

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Just downloaded the latest update and when I went to start the game I got this error. Any help would be appreciated.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1480466919, 25) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1480466919, 25) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
I put all the files into the game file, renamed it to the current version and cut and pasted my saves folder from the last version into that file. If that messed it up, just let me know what to do thanks

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I made you guys a mod and a bugfix for the night bar. I'm super tired right now so I'll be brief. The Comma (,) button turns time back 30 minutes. The Period (.) Button turns time forward 30 minutes. The Slash (/) Button brings up the cheat menu in which you can do a LOT.
  • You can summon to your location (you have to move somewhere and back to update the location image, Sorry having problems fixing that).
  • You can add or remove girls to/from the island! Have any girl you want at any time!
  • The Lust and Endurance bars on the left side (after getting your subdermal chip) are slidebars that you can modify!
  • Clicking the status affects will remove them! (You have no idea how much trouble that was)
  • (Beta feature): You can cheat at poker by pressing Undress and then Cheat. You'll see the buttons when you start playing. It's a work in progress.
  • The night bar bug is fixed. I only tested it with Amy though so try it out and see if it's fixed.
Code:
show screen keys

Installing this mod is the same way you install most ren'py mods. Extract the files and put them in the folder with the other .rpa, .rpy, and .rpyc files.

Not getting a cheat menu on /. (.) and (,) work as intended

Reactions: denzel888

denzel888

Jan 17, 2018
ok i installed the mod and i can modify endurance (maximum 30 )
and lust.. the other parameters not.. and seems i cannot enter the cheat menu as u suggested using ( / button ) ... can you explain me why?

denzel888

Jan 17, 2018
On your phone find calendar. Your date with Amy starts 21:00. So click on that blue button on calender at 20:30 or 21:00.
yes, thanks that's the very best way to do it,
i haven't been able to find any saved game trough the forum
can anyone put a full saved game ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Code:
show screen keys

I do hope you had the permission of the developer @darkhound1 to modify his game especially since he already posted about mods.
The day you release a mod like that will be the day I stop giving support for the game in this forum.
If you absolutely have to cheat, I implement the cheats myself. At least that way I know it's not breaking anything else.
He has freely shared his game with this community and on his Patreon page. I would hate for him to pull it and make it a members/supporter only game because you wanted to experiment with and show off your code writing skills.
Reading over your mod, in truth you have not added any new features that are not already there. It seems you have only added a new way to access, modify stats, etc. All well and good as long as @darkhound1 has given prior approval.

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I do hope you had the permission of the developer @darkhound1 to modify his game especially since he already posted about mods.

He has freely shared his game with this community and on his Patreon page. I would hate for him to pull it and make it a members/supporter only game because you wanted to experiment with and show off your code writing skills.
Reading over your mod, in truth you have not added any new features that are not already there. It seems you have only added a new way to access, modify stats, etc. All well and good as long as @darkhound1 has given prior approval.
I honestly didn't see that post of his. I'll take the posts down now.
Edit: Alright. All files are taken down and I would like to personally apologize to darkhound1 for making a mod without his permission. I honestly didn't see that post of yours and that's my fault and I apologize for that.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Code:
show screen keys

Edit: File deleted because I forgot to ask for permission. Uh...Sorry...

Dam this mod looked good.

Reactions: January2015
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes