Holiday Island FanFiction

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
849301_845734_HI_FF_Logo.png
Somewhere on an Island in The Pacific
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shout out to darkhound1 for letting me use the Faye render on the stairs. Many thanks

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
HI-banner-00.jpg

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

Last edited:

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
View attachment 3475711
Somewhere on an Island in the Pacific

(***disclaimer***)

:cool: :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

(***disclaimer***)

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
View attachment 3525622

(***disclaimer***)
<chef's kiss>
Ç'est magnifique!

Well played, Bantry... well played.

(Oh, and it's nice to see that Desire has moved on and is doing so well after she dumped me... er, I mean Mars...)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
(Oh, and it's nice to see that Desire has moved on and is doing so well after she dumped me... er, I mean Mars...)
Hmmm, Desire dumped someone?!?!? I recall a slap, possibly justified, if she was upset about someone dropping off the face of the earth with no contact, then re-appearing unannounced. Maybe Desire didn't want to share with Jessica, which is also understandable. Perhaps Mars should try and win her back?

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Hmmm, Desire dumped someone?!?!? I recall a slap, possibly justified, if she was upset about someone dropping off the face of the earth with no contact, then re-appearing unannounced. Maybe Desire didn't want to share with Jessica, which is also understandable. Perhaps Mars should try and win her back?
It's funny you should mention that...

-----------------
IRL, circumstances have made it very difficult for me to do regular story installments for quite a while (I obviously tried to 'get back in the saddle' twice, but equally obviously it didn't last), but soon-ish (in about 4-6 weeks) 'FanFic Mars' should be back (again) and I think the odds of a sustainable run are much better this time (I love it when circumstances change for the better :) ).