-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
I think it's difficult because the shiny gardevoir is very difficult to find and it also doesn't happen that even if someone defeats the Gardevoir to have it, it's just difficult to find the shiny version, if anyone can give me a tip on how to find it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holehouse-v0-1-66-patreon-dotart.99037/post-11818582

I can not say that this still works. Used to be able to switch to shiny gardevoir costume once unlocked but it appears to be removed for most scenes except a few like peep hole dildo ride

Last edited:

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
I don't post a lot, but I just want to say this game absolutely sucks. The art style looks like old flash animations, the gameplay is nonexistent, and as of right now, there's too many characters to keep up with. There's several issues with the game, such as cookie cutter animations, x-ray not having anal tunnel, various bugs with the menus, etc.
I've seen this game posted on like 5 other sites, so I decided to check it out, which was honestly a mistake. I'd like to vote it 1 star, but as the creator seems to think his shit doesn't stink, I can't due to his incompetency. It is a waste of hard drive space.
I wouldn't say that the content is outright awful but the UI and menu navigation is really bad and there's no convenient way to switch between different positions for a single character. You can only access all the character scenes through the phone while in the lobby, no where else, and once you select a character you can't just switch between different scenes with the same character. You have to exit back out to the lobby if you want to switch to a different scene with the same girl. Just why?

• Sad
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

AltairTheGreat

Dec 31, 2019
I don't post a lot, but I just want to say this game absolutely sucks. The art style looks like old flash animations, the gameplay is nonexistent, and as of right now, there's too many characters to keep up with. There's several issues with the game, such as cookie cutter animations, x-ray not having anal tunnel, various bugs with the menus, etc.
I've seen this game posted on like 5 other sites, so I decided to check it out, which was honestly a mistake. I'd like to vote it 1 star, but as the creator seems to think his shit doesn't stink, I can't due to his incompetency. It is a waste of hard drive space.
100%, I wonder why this make so much money on patreon. Are his supporters braindead?

anonsquid

Dec 6, 2020
Is there a mod or whatever that I could share version 1.68 with? I have it it's just I'd rather not share my link since I know DotArt the ferocious cock sucking {REDACTED} he is will take it down.

Jroc666

Oct 14, 2023
Is there a mod or whatever that I could share version 1.68 with? I have it it's just I'd rather not share my link since I know DotArt the ferocious cock sucking {REDACTED} he is will take it down.

You can use the report button on the first post and there is an option for submitting a link to a new version

Reactions: Wlms
1.70 star(s) 11 Votes