OMGMCM

Jun 28, 2022
look at the top of the page, if it says the latest version number then the links on the main page have been updated so you can just view them there :)
For the people that will read this and still ask for the links

Windows -

Mac -

Android -

Reactions: Xalorfin

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
For the people that will read this and still ask for the links
I respect the faith you put toward the dumb spammers who post for that. They're not even capable of doing something as simple as reading the last post before writing their dumb begging message.
Honestly, I tend to believe more and more than the IQ of people wanting to play that thing is severely below average...

OMGMCM

Jun 28, 2022
I respect the faith you put toward the dumb spammers who post for that. They're not even capable of doing something as simple as reading the last post before writing their dumb begging message.
Honestly, I tend to believe more and more than the IQ of people wanting to play that thing is severely below average...
XD yeh i tried to have a little bit of faith, maybe they were on a different page so didn't see the message but i'm slowly loosing hope

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
I think that user is likely a sock puppet
Yep. I'm just about 99% certain most users in this thread are exactly that. It can't be a coincidence that most of them are new (or at least largely unused) accounts that only ever seem to post in this thread. Maybe I'm a paranoid conspiracy nutter, but you know... You can't deny it's a bit sus!

-Mal

Reactions: Wlms
1.70 star(s) 11 Votes