• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Oh thanks for the great news, but will the discord group be public?
I don't have specifics yet. I've been insanely busy this week. The plan is to have it be public with sections that are patreon tier specific. I'll make a public patreon post sometime this weekend about that and a couple other things I want feedback on.

Reactions: Ken Moreno

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Chapter 3 Public Release!
Download MZ:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those who want to know why the game was moved from MV to MZ read below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

isekaitree

Sep 28, 2022
Decent update but I am going to be honest I really don't care about the husband and his scenes I rather see more Aki also any plans of adding more futas to the main story to dick down Aki besides the one with sun glasses?

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Decent update but I am going to be honest I really don't care about the husband and his scenes I rather see more Aki also any plans of adding more futas to the main story to dick down Aki besides the one with sun glasses?
Yup! One futa has already been introduced and will have a part in one of the CH4 scenes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: isekaitree

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
A bug was found that can stop you from seeing the final story scene. I'm reuploading a fixed version as we speak. For those who downloaded it before, place the attached file in the Data folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes