Ren'Py Abandoned Hoe house FKA Reality Bimbos [v0.1.75] [jikmml]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
I'll wait until the game is more fleshed out to play, but since the description is vague and the tags are practically non-existant, what kind of protag are we dealing with here? I'd say there's pretty much 3 ways this can go in most games: a) Unrealistic chad who all the girls are immediately over, b) Normal guy, who also has all the girls immediately ok with him, but mostly just cause they're bimbos in this case, c) creepy fucker.

I'm guessing C based on that final screenshot, but I don't know the context to know if he's jacking it right behind someone who doesn't know he's there or if it's something more intentionally playful from her and she's encouraging it.
Little column A, little column B, little column C.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
the slow step to just get behind her ass and fall on it with your dick :ROFLMAO:

jikmml so what are the future tags, will the mc be the only one to fuck them?
harem? future tags?
Good luck.
Cheers.

Harem - at the moment I'm planning on having one person leave at the end of each week, with a free roam after the game is complete where all the girls are available..

Sleep Sex.
Corruption.
Sandbox.
Handjob.
blackmail.
groping.
(female) humiliation.
male dom.
spanking.
voyeurism.
creampie.
Animated (if I can upgrade my rig any time soon - it takes me an hour to render one frame at the moment so big yikes to animating anything).

Maybe a few more.

I'm unlikely to add NTR but if I did it would be something you turn on.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I'm not sure. There's no main menu pic, the whole intro is just a black screen, the image for the only girl available is the same everywhere, all the interactions are rather quick and generic... I'm attaching an exception I got the first day after dinner when trying to engage into some small talk with Casey. I hope it helps. Also, when she's sleeping the first night, the image is missing.

I love the setup. A reality show full of bimbos is a great idea, but it looks like a very basic proof of concept. Getting messages like "You flirt with Casey for a while" are a little disappointing when most games use these moments to let you know more about the characters.

I know it's hard when most scenes take an hour to render, but since you can't give your audience a visual spectacle, you could focus on having a nice, engaging script instead. Bimbos are not supposed to be specially bright and you may think that's a reason to keep answers short and simple, but having a house full of them is a great opportunity to introduce all kinds of awkward moments and funny situations.

Like I said, I think the concept looks promising. Let's see what happens with this game. Good luck!

exception.png

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
I'm not sure. There's no main menu pic, the whole intro is just a black screen, the image for the only girl available is the same everywhere, all the interactions are rather quick and generic... I'm attaching an exception I got the first day after dinner when trying to engage into some small talk with Casey. I hope it helps. Also, when she's sleeping the first night, the image is missing.

I love the setup. A reality show full of bimbos is a great idea, but it looks like a very basic proof of concept. Getting messages like "You flirt with Casey for a while" are a little disappointing when most games use these moments to let you know more about the characters.

I know it's hard when most scenes take an hour to render, but since you can't give your audience a visual spectacle, you could focus on having a nice, engaging script instead. Bimbos are not supposed to be specially bright and you may think that's a reason to keep answers short and simple, but having a house full of them is a great opportunity to introduce all kinds of awkward moments and funny situations.

Like I said, I think the concept looks promising. Let's see what happens with this game. Good luck!

View attachment 1867263
Cheers, buddy.

You're right, too. I'll be focusing more on character dialogue and imagery after a few updates. I just want to get the core concepts & systems down first.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Cheers.

Harem - at the moment I'm planning on having one person leave at the end of each week, with a free roam after the game is complete where all the girls are available..

Sleep Sex.
Corruption.
Sandbox.
Handjob.
blackmail.
groping.
(female) humiliation.
male dom.
spanking.
voyeurism.
creampie.
Animated (if I can upgrade my rig any time soon - it takes me an hour to render one frame at the moment so big yikes to animating anything).

Maybe a few more.

I'm unlikely to add NTR but if I did it would be something you turn on.
Thanks for telling us the list, hopefully you don't add it, ntr fanbase doesn't mix well with harem fanbase. ;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Played it for 2 minutes and deleted it, total shit, these types of games are why sandbox has a shitty reputation, mindless fucking clicking and hoping for content, with no clue or hint as to what to do, stupid choices like an option to talk with NO one, and then a chick saying she is trying to do the laundry in the kitchen....

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I'm not going to leave a starred review because this doesn't feel playable in its current state. I didn't see the initial release so I don't know how many changes there have been but yeah... here are the bugs I ran into in my short play session:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote