• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Completed HOBGOB: Please Save Me [Final] [Excursions]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

luczacza

Apr 20, 2017
save here.
cant find ending 6 and 8
goes into game folder \HOBGOB\API_HOBGOB\

you can easly find her stats with cheat engine, but i think there is additional data hidden (cum times, aphrodised ect.)
hope someone will find the rest

Jun 14, 2020
can you even do more than 2 positions? Seems like a demo for me, seriously I cant do anything but press the cum button and end the day. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 69ztare

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
hello guys i miss endings 2 4 and 8 anyone have any clue how to unlock them ? btw i saw on steam someone got 8 ending

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
I give clue to endings i could do but im not 100% sure

ENDINGS
1 - easy mode do nothing
2- X
3- use only aphro and do nothing
4- X
5- keep her mind energy and obedience near 50
6- keep her mind below 30
7- keep her obedience with mind above 75
8- X

croPath

May 10, 2017
me too....i have made a screen of the error....
View attachment 2054732
also tryed the
API_HOBGOB.exe -d3d11
without success......

this mean only 2 thingy: the game's broken or is a DX12 release only ......bah......
unless you are below win 7 you should be able to run it since it has DX12 support even tho MC intentionally botched it or its an app thats hardware locked on 7 like microsoft paid for some games to be i.e. horizon zero dawn

this game is just weird with errors , can't launch because of a "missing" kernel but the secondary errors shows that it was trying to get something from my D drive which is the DVD drive so no reason for it to grab anything from there

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I would totally love a negative boob size mod.
I don't know why flat chests is not an option lots of games. C'mon! there is not even the need to program jiggle/bounce mechanics!
Why do the Japanese have such problems with the HUD?
Good question. One more to the list of lots of questions about lots of games.
In this case, I once heard that some HUDs are made by the "only programmers", who know how to program things but know nothing about design. So, we end up having terrible HUDs in many ways.
There is also HUDs made by "only artists", who know to make beautiful things, but not functional ones. The HUDs end up being beautiful, but they are somewhat extremely confusing and most of the times "not so functional".
But what I miss most in this game are screen size options, including windowed mode.
save here.
Thank you.
Not complete, but enough to experience most of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Rogue Trader
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes