Mod RPGM HnP Condom Failure Mod and More [v2.0.3]

TropicanSnow

Jul 29, 2017
torncondom_cowgirl1.png

Overview:
Remember when that one event implied that hotel condoms were cheap and could fail?

Well, turns out that feature never made in into the game.
So, this mod adds it.

Now Hazumi can slut around thinking she's got protection and get knocked up when a condom fails!
Updated: 2020-06-23
Game/Creator: Hazumi and Pregnation
Modder: TropicanSnow
Mod Version: 2.0.3
Game Version: 1.11.0
Language: English

This version involves a major rework of my mod originally posted on Pregchan. While the original mod overwrote the ejaculation event, in this version all code injection is done dynamically. As such, these two versions are NOT COMPATIBLE. Please remember to delete the mod file if you have that version.

This mod also includes a reworked version of Regisseur's Extra Ejaculation mod. It should overwrite the original, but remember to back up your settings if you've changed them!
The mod is also NOT COMPATIBLE with the original version of his mod.

Note that this mod also DOES NOT SUPPORT custom variants which alter the penis.
This is the case of the Young Hazumi and Loli variants. This may cause some weirdness. It'll be fixed when I or someone else makes broken condom sprites for those skins.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshots:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Also check out my smaller mods in the next post!

Last edited:

TropicanSnow

Jul 29, 2017
fert_overlay_vlow.png Fertilization Overlay Mod

Overview:
This mod adds a fertilization overlay bubble to the stats screen when Hazumi is ovulating.
I recommend using nwishmaster's with this mod, as it allows sperm to enter her uterus without needing to sleep and thus allowing the overlay to change over the course of the day.

Updated: 2020-06-22
Mod Version: 1.1.2
Game Version: 1.6.2
Download:

brownhair_stand.png Brown Hair Addons

Overview:
Are you bothered by the fact that the brown haired Hazumi variant has pink eyebrows and pubic hair?
This mod recolors all of those to match the hairs.

Also includes an optional file that fixes the greenish hue of the doggystyle hair.

Updated: 2020-06-19
Mod Version: Final
Download:

Last edited:

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
Thanks for the mod, looks really neat. There should be more of these. I remember reading about someone working on outfits, it was the same guy who made the younger Hazumi mod I believe but nothing ever came out of it, unless I completetly missed it. Still hoping for an outfit mod to be released or maybe more animations/positions by mihiraghi himself. Now that I think of it, this is by far my favorite H-Game. It's incredibly polished with tons of QoL improvements over other RPGMaker titles

Last edited:

TropicanSnow

Jul 29, 2017
great mod, but how do you adjust the failure rate?
You need to edit the "www/js/mods/MOD_CondomFailure.js" file.

The variables at the top let you set a base chance (empty condom break chance), min and max semen volumes for failure, and max chance for when the condom is at max volume, as well as the big dick multiplier.

By default I set the base rate at 5%, min volume at 8 mL (higher than the base game average of 6, but lower than the max of 11 so that a particularly large ejaculation can just pop it right away), to a max of 65% at 24 mL. Multiplier for big dick is 1.1, or a 10% increase.

Edit: So, I've been considering the reasons for this to come up so early, and I've realized that my numbers really are not compatible with the defaults of Regisseur's mod. Initially, I had included his mod with his defaults and mine with base game defaults, which meant anyone who installed it had to configure at least one of the mods to get a decent experience.

I've updated the mod to lower Regisseur's modified ejaculation volumes back down to the base game defaults. As such, configuration should no longer be necessary when installing the mod on a clean game, but it does mean that should one want to have larger ejaculations they would have to configure both mods.

Last edited:

Nauticalius

Nov 6, 2018
The first mod is really cool - it always bugged me that the condom breaking thing never happened.

I really want the fertilisation overlay to work, but it doesn't seem to show up on mine... I've had a pick throught the code, but I'm not really familiar enough with the language to figure out why it isn't showing.

TropicanSnow

Jul 29, 2017
The first mod is really cool - it always bugged me that the condom breaking thing never happened.

I really want the fertilisation overlay to work, but it doesn't seem to show up on mine... I've had a pick throught the code, but I'm not really familiar enough with the language to figure out why it isn't showing.
The fertilization overlay shows up when two conditions are met:
  1. Hazumi is ovulating. This means the status screen shows "Ovulating" as the current phase.
  2. There is sperm in Hazumi's uterus. This means the status screen shows a non-zero value for "In Uterus". Semen in her vagina does not count.
Additionally, it only shows in the status screen, not in the standing CG.

The mod works best with nwishmaster's , as that mod allows sperm to enter her uterus without needing to sleep and thus allows the overlay to change over the course of the day.

Last edited:

OnionSama

Jun 9, 2018
HnP recently got an update (1.6.2) are these mods compatible with the new update or should i wait ?

also i saw that u recommended realistic ejaculations mod from nwishmaster
is it compatible with condom failure ?

i want to use these 3 mods↓
for maximum realism :3

HnP Condom Failure Mod

Fertilization Overlay Mod

Realistic Ejaculations Mod

Reactions: realUC9000

tykbry

Jul 29, 2019
It works if you just move the files from "www/js/mods" that the mod provides, to the new path "www/mods"

TropicanSnow

Jul 29, 2017
HnP recently got an update (1.6.2) are these mods compatible with the new update or should i wait ?

also i saw that u recommended realistic ejaculations mod from nwishmaster
is it compatible with condom failure ?

i want to use these 3 mods↓
for maximum realism :3

HnP Condom Failure Mod

Fertilization Overlay Mod

Realistic Ejaculations Mod
Realistic Ejaculations is indeed compatible with Condom Failure, those three mods should have no issues working together.

The only mod that could potentially have issues with Condom Failure at this time that I know of is Regisseur's Extra Ejaculation, which is why I've included a version of his mod with mine (with his permission) that doesn't conflict with it.

CS96385

May 18, 2017
Hi Tropican.

I really like your mods, but I would like to change some things in your Extra Ejaculation Version. So I had a look in the file and saw you define a constant called ojisan_base_amount. I could not find that constant being used anywhere in the later code. Maybe a typo?

I assume the constants are used for young guy (onisan) and old guy (ojisan) respectively. What I would like to do is change the ejaculation amount of the futanari. How would i do that?

Last edited:

TropicanSnow

Jul 29, 2017
Hi Tropican.

I really like your mods, but I would like to change some things in your Extra Ejaculation Version. So I had a look in the file and saw you define a constant called ojisan_base_amount. I could not find that constant being used anywhere in the later code. Maybe a typo?

I assume the constants are used for young guy (onisan) and old guy (ojisan) respectively. What I would like to do is change the ejaculation amount of the futanari. How would i do that?
You are right about the typo, the second instance of onisan_base_amount in each case is supposed to be ojisan. I'll update the mod with the fix.

But, about the main question, the game defines only 2 types of partners, named "Buddy" and "Guy" in the code of the steam version. These would be "onisan" and "ojisan" respectively, taken from the original mod. The futanari partner is defined by a trait, and not really used by the game to calculate ejaculation amount.

You can figure out if a partner has a particular trait by using the "namen" function, i.e. "namen('Futanari')" and could replace the call to randweight with a call to another javascript function that also checks for the traits you want (Futanari, Unequaled, Impotent, Big Dick, etc) and modifies the values based on it, but the current system is not very extensible. Something like:

JavaScript:
// Increase cum volume by 50% if partner has the Futanari Trait
function cum_trait_modifier(min, max, base, deviation) {
    var base = randweight(min, max, base, deviation);
    if (namen('Futanari')) base = base * 1.5;
    return base;
}

const onisan_base_amount = "v[21] = cum_trait_modifier(1,11,6,20)";

Last edited:
Reactions: blaze6909

TropicanSnow

Jul 29, 2017
TropicanSnow game is updated to 1.6.5, i hope it's still compatible?
Nothing should break provided there's no major changes to the modding structure of the game, but I'm having some computer troubles (dead power supply) at the moment so I can't test.
If someone can check compatibility for me that'd be great, otherwise my new psu should arrive next week and I'll update the mod and/or op as needed.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Nothing should break provided there's no major changes to the modding structure of the game, but I'm having some computer troubles (dead power supply) at the moment so I can't test.
If someone can check compatibility for me that'd be great, otherwise my new psu should arrive next week and I'll update the mod and/or op as needed.
the xray overlay and matching pubic color works fine, not sure about other mod

Reactions: TropicanSnow

sosori7001

Dec 20, 2020
I ran 1.6.5 version of the game with your condom failure mod and it works.
Haven't check the fertilization overlay mod yet though.

GhostThick

Jul 19, 2020
sorry to bother, idk about condom failure b cuz i was using cumflation, but for fertilization overlay it seems not work for 1.6.5, but i dont find any conflic or error after running that and all my installed mod

correction, idk why but i dont find any ovulation phase without drug, but if using ovulation inducer it seems fertilization overlay strill work fine. thx

Last edited:

MrZap

Nov 14, 2021
It would seem that Steam version isn't really liking any of the mods had to ditch extra ejaculation, condom fail, and overlay mods, no matter what I did all came back with syntax errors, some came back with unknown sprite errors, and yes I changed all names to guy and buddy, and still kept getting syntax errors for traits and whatnot.