Hizor of Hizor Games here.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Figured I'd drop in and say hi since I've recently joined the site when I heard about my game Uni being posted here, so I wanted to check it out.
So yeah! My name is Hizor I'm the director of Hizor Games, we've been working on Uni for quite a few months now, so consider checking that out. We're releasing another beta update soon.

I've played many many H-Games and Adult games for a long time. Favorites include Slave Maker 3, Artificial Academy 2, Seventh Heaven: Guardian Angel, and a newer LOK Rebirth, that I'm keeping my eye on.
I've also developed many other games in the past, they weren't 18+, but they were fun to work on and gave me some experience in that department.

That's all I really have to say about me. Thanks for reading! ^-^

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hi, welcome. You can ask for the Developer's badget sending a ticket to the Staff Aplications Department here:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Figured I'd drop in and say hi since I've recently joined the site when I heard about my game Uni being posted here, so I wanted to check it out.
So yeah! My name is Hizor I'm the director of Hizor Games, we've been working on Uni for quite a few months now, so consider checking that out. We're releasing another beta update soon.

I've played many many H-Games and Adult games for a long time. Favorites include Slave Maker 3, Artificial Academy 2, Seventh Heaven: Guardian Angel, and a newer LOK Rebirth, that I'm keeping my eye on.
I've also developed many other games in the past, they weren't 18+, but they were fun to work on and gave me some experience in that department.

That's all I really have to say about me. Thanks for reading! ^-^
Welcome and good luck with your game!