drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Always gotta be that one guy who has to define what NTR is. No one asked bro. We have 1 tag for it. Deal with it.
I agree with that person that "mother" normally has nothing to do with NTR though. I love NTR but have no idea what goes in people's heads when they get something out of their mother's nighttime (or daytime) activities. Do people feel jealous about the actions of their mothers, or do they want to get with their mothers? Most people do not. So, that seems like a huge leap from NTR with even a *potential* love interest, let alone NTR with an actual girlfriend or wife. There should definitely be its own separate tag for that, like incest-NTR or something.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I agree with that person that "mother" normally has nothing to do with NTR though. I love NTR but have no idea what goes in people's heads when they get something out of their mother's nighttime (or daytime) activities. Do people feel jealous about the actions of their mothers, or do they want to get with their mothers? Most people do not. So, that seems like a huge leap from NTR with even a *potential* love interest, let alone NTR with an actual girlfriend or wife. There should definitely be its own separate tag for that, like incest-NTR or something.
I agree with you that i don't like mom ntr where the ntr comes from the son basically being a lsoer with an Oediphus complex or even just thsoe where the moms fucks a son's friend, but cases like here where is a bully then yes is NTR

Reactions: Cybergod360

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So aparently there are 3 routes and we can start all 3 already, anyone can upload the walkthrough?

sno2time

Aug 26, 2019
Nice! It would be awesome if some of elements like: piercings(especially tongue, navel), tattoo, long nails, cigarettes, onlyfans page, vibrator, anklet(hotwife or sexwife), more revealing clothes(step by step) - can be implemented in current story.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Well maybe i will start sacred word.
Are this avoidable ntr?
In version 0.3 that is not yet possible, but there is already a path to one of the non-ntr endings. (locked for now)
On top of that, there are 3 routes, two of them are NTR, but I have several ideas how to develop the 3rd one (including non-ntr). I'll decide once I finish the first two, for which I already have firm concepts.

Xaavier

Aug 5, 2022
In version 0.3 that is not yet possible, but there is already a path to one of the non-ntr endings. (locked for now)
On top of that, there are 3 routes, two of them are NTR, but I have several ideas how to develop the 3rd one (including non-ntr). I'll decide once I finish the first two, for which I already have firm concepts.
I rlly want the non ntr route, so I'll just wait till that route is finished
Hope u can finish it fast

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The length of any one route will be pretty short, from what I can tell. The corruption progression is pretty damn fast, but it's set up quite well if the game is intended to be on the short side. The art is a bit amateurish, but it's really sexy. Ahegao and NTR is a match made in heaven lol. I guess the different routes will be normal oblivious NTR, willing/unwilling cuckold when MC figures out what's happening, and then the non-NTR route where MC beats the bully with the fire extinguisher and maybe gets it on with his mom?

Assuming this is your first game, I say excellent work! It's nice to see new devs that know what they are doing with NTR.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes