EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
GC024_img_base_4.jpg

Overview:
Things were going just fine until my father suddenly announced he was getting re-married, and his new wife and daughter were going to live with us. What am I supposed to do now?
My new step-mother is beautiful, but my new step-sister, Hitomi, is fascinating. She is so fragile and gentle. The way she smiles at me and tries to please me….I think she wants me. I….I think I want her. Whenever she is around me, I just want to possess her.
How far can I push her? What will she allow me to do to her?
“Please, Brother, I'll do anything for you. Just please don't hate me…..”
Thread Updated: 2017-05-07
Release Date: Japanese 2004-01-30, English 2014-11-24
Original Title: 義妹・仁美
Aliases: Gimai - Hitomi
Developer: Mercure
Publisher: Jast Usa
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough and superelmo for torrent.

5681.jpg 5680.jpg 5684.jpg 5683.jpg 5685.jpg 5686.jpg 5687.jpg ev19p1_1.jpg ev35.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
dev name on title next time please.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
dev name on title next time please.
It's hard to tell since "Gimai - Hitomi" seems to be the Japanese version where as "Hitomi My Step Sister" seems to be the English version

Edit: and also, cause of this
Hitomi.jpg

PoloSweater

Apr 7, 2017
Shitty instalation keeps asking to mount game disc did it 100th times still not working got it working once don't know how but now it is not working anymore crappy stuff

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Shitty instalation keeps asking to mount game disc did it 100th times still not working got it working once don't know how but now it is not working anymore crappy stuff
Maybe instead of just yelling, perhaps say your problem so that people can help. For instance, did you read my instructions and run certain things in administrative mode?

PoloSweater

Apr 7, 2017
Maybe instead of just yelling, perhaps say your problem so that people can help. For instance, did you read my instructions and run certain things in administrative mode?
Yes I did this. Somehow I managed to get it working. It looked like the program did not see the disc. Even though it was booted.

U

User_10739

Damn that was a bitch to install with shitty Vista...
Finally got it installed started playing then it crashed my computer leaving me in 640 x 480 mode...

I guess I have to play it in tiny window mode to make it work.

Even doing that I have to save frequently as the game crashes every scene change.

I gotta admit that I feel bad for Hitomi, I literally hope she poisons her step bro at some point...

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
Im having trouble with the installation. When I mount the 2nd disc and click "ok" it just keeps telling me to insert the game disc. I mounted cd1 mds and cd2 mds

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Only mount 1 cd at a time in the same drive. For example, if you mount cd 1 on F drive.. when it asks for cd 2, eject cd 1 and mount cd 2 on F drive. Then it works.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes