VN - Others - Completed - Hitomi My Step Sister [Final] [Mercure]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MortaI

Will keep it short. First of all the game misses alot of tags, like: harem, ntr, male domin. sexual haras. etc. I haven't got the feel as first, but the game was a bit too "grimm" for my taste. What i love about the game:
    1.-The flowchart. It's a rare extra among the games, so it's always appriciated when there is any, making ur routes so much easier to navigate.
    2.- Plenty of great sex scenes. The writing and voice acting on them, and not only is top notch.
    3.- I liked the step-mother's route the most, despite the fact she's mentally unstable, which she will show at the route ends. The way she seduce you and you try to resist her at first feels the most natural and normal among the outher routes.

What i dislike is the way they made the sister's route. The route has amazing start and i really expected such a progress, but at one moment the MC became a jackass.
    It's not a game that will leave memories, but it's deffinitely a time killer. I'm sure it was a hit for it's time.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

AHentailurker

Spoiler Review

I don't know how to rate this. If you're okay with, or have a fetish for taking advantage of a girl that has very clearly been abused, this is the game for you!

If you fuck her abusive mother you make her regress mentally into childhood.
    The best ending is your nympho girlfriend making her enter into a poly relationship with you, while she still shows clear signs of trauma.

The main path has you raping her, and taking advantage of said trauma till you have an epiphany that raping her is wrong upon seeing her almost get raped by a stranger, then you confront the abusive mother, and your emotionally neglectful father says "It's alright, we're family now, we take care of each other." The physically and emotionally abusive mother realizes it was all a misunderstanding, and "Suddenly, she wasn't abusive, any more."

I give the game 2 stars because everything invovlving the nympho girlfriend was pretty hot, and the game is well made, I especially like the flowchart, wish all VNs had that.

No offense if you're into it, but this shit is getting purged from my hard drive right now.