rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
hitokuirou is a 2D artist who makes pinups of monster girls raped and impregnated by tentacles and monsters.​

Updated: 2022-06-30
Artist: hitokuirou - - -
Censorship: Yes (white bars)
Language: Japanese
Resolution: various, up to 3K
Pages: 500+ pictures, 60+ psd
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download:
2019-2020: - - - -
2021: - - -

2022-01 to 2022-05: - - - -
Compressed: - -
2022-06: - - -
2022-06 PSD: - - -

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
The girls are a bit older, and tentacles a bit more realistic (whatever that means ^^).
Less body distortion, mostly either OC girls or from media I don't know (some Final Fantasy but not many), no Kuromaru, more shading but fewer variations/frames. Good PSDs too.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Could u kindly send a link?
for the main artist page. You can type "png" or "psd" into the search bar below the page numbers but in this particular case I advise against it as the "PNG" posts show all images in a set while the "PSD" posts have archive downloads for both PNG and PSD.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TesteBRBR

amusedhf

Dec 20, 2018
Kemono is still getting updated and seems to have all the latest posts.
Don't know who's doing the uploading, but if they're reading this, thank you very much :giggle:

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
As of last month I think, the Kemono has stopped updating, I don't know if they started getting more serious about stuff like it but the one for hitokuirou and a couple others haven't updated in a while now, I hope everything's alright (also hope this done't count as necroposting?)

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
As of last month I think, the Kemono has stopped updating, I don't know if they started getting more serious about stuff like it but the one for hitokuirou and a couple others haven't updated in a while now, I hope everything's alright (also hope this done't count as necroposting?)
Kemono Fanbox is dead at least temporarily, one comment claimed they were just blocking based on overall access/download rate rather than screening for scrapers more specifically but no official confirmation on that. E-hentai will still get most of the sets eventually, no idea whether they're the primary leak or not though.