Collection Video Hinca-P collection [2024-04-12] [Hinca-P]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
What a waste of talent. Someone should tell him that people support him because of the fucking not fighting.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Chi Chi's rape scene was the best. I wish there were more sexual positions and sexual events, but unfortunately there is only fighting.

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
So, let me get this straight, he absorbs the future Balma and then made her just like him and with the same powers? Interesting.

machinman

May 28, 2017
please people, read. he's just leaving patreon, he has other platforms to share his stuff. that post was purely to let people know so they switch to these other plateforms, in a dramatic way.

but the problem with censorship in fantasies is real and spreading. any artist staying there and playing hide and seek with their rules is part of the problem. at some point someone will have to speak up and say they don't want to be told what they're allowed to fap to and how... if not when.
these puritans credit card companies love to think they make the world better fighting imaginary fantasies instead of helping in real day to day problems in the real tangible world when they're not the ones participating in these problems..., but there's something they love more than that and that's money, and you have the money. how convenient for them to think and make you think they're in control while the people own what control them, money. stop paying and see where it goes.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
patreon is american so that was bound to happen... nothing but bimbos or cosplay dweebs there who want all patreon traffic for them selves lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33
Jan 31, 2021
i remember hinca b4 hentai or patreon craze doing dragonball fan animations, i was actually one of first backers to change his/her view after he made the first ecchi resident evil vid but then he dwelled to the patreon and closed himself, nasty pool of donors who dictate stuff and become invisible and off the grid,just great, alex ahad same story (creator of skullgirls) who is making exclusive behind paywall hentai or even co designer who also blocked her self, ehh

i dont even know what my point is in here... beside that everyone is so addicted to money nowdays and are slaves to money, that is mental sickness
How far along is the pure onyx game? Is it early development?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote