Collection Video Hinca-P collection [2024-04-12] [Hinca-P]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Next animation is RE4, then Cell.
And I'm ALL about Cell continuation.
Y'all wanna hear something weird? I have never seen any of the Dragonball series. I might have seen bits and pieces when it was on Toonami during my childhood in the 90s, but I've never actually sat down and watched a whole episode from beginning to end. I personally would much rather Hinca continue anything related to Resident Evil, since I know far more about that than any silly anime. Having said all of this, I'm not even entirely certain if the characters in Hinca's Cell animations are even part of the Dragonball universe... I could be wrong.

wasabeishot5

Nov 10, 2022
Y'all wanna hear something weird? I have never seen any of the Dragonball series. I might have seen bits and pieces when it was on Toonami during my childhood in the 90s, but I've never actually sat down and watched a whole episode from beginning to end. I personally would much rather Hinca continue anything related to Resident Evil, since I know far more about that than any silly anime. Having said all of this, I'm not even entirely certain if the characters in Hinca's Cell animations are even part of the Dragonball universe... I could be wrong.
Oh man, Agent Smith, respect for admitting it, but my first animation crush was from Dragon Ball. Bulma and all of her various forms throughout the series greatly influenced my tastes. Resident Evil is fantastic as well though.

Reactions: DarkDank

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I know much more about Dragon Ball than Resident Evil, only game I've played is 4 OG and never beat it.
To each their own homie.
Also considering some of the shenanigans Leon was pulling in 4, it's basically an anime. Line about Ashley's ballistics, anyone?

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
thats crazy man, DBZ its like a symbol to this point, you should definetly watch it, maybe your tastes changed since that time but I promise you that is not bad (but I agree, I would like to see more about RE 4)

Reactions: thelastkingdom36

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I never understood the appeal of Dragonball. Even when I was in my early teen years about 30 years ago I thought it was just boring. The original show at least had some story but once we got to DBZ it was just the same over and over again. Some super strong enemy appears, they fight for 20 episodes, Goku dies and trains for 20 episodes in the afterlife, Goku returns, they fight another 20 episodes and Goku wins. A few episodes of comedy and another, even stronger enemy appears. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
I never understood the appeal of Dragonball. Even when I was in my early teen years about 30 years ago I thought it was just boring. The original show at least had some story but once we got to DBZ it was just the same over and over again. Some super strong enemy appears, they fight for 20 episodes, Goku dies and trains for 20 episodes in the afterlife, Goku returns, they fight another 20 episodes and Goku wins. A few episodes of comedy and another, even stronger enemy appears. Rinse and repeat.

tbf i din't even watch the original series (in full anyway) but i just watch the abridged version by TFS on youtube, they basically make it shorter and 10x more hilarious

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I mean you can apply that to a lot of shonen anime in general. Dragon Ball just has some really iconic moments because of either it's writing or presentation. There's a reason why Ultra Instinct Goku became a huge meme

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Yeah, next year lmao. If I was paying for his content I'd be pretty annoyed. I guarantee a very small amount of people pay for the sfw stuff.
Problem is, he's burnt out on NSFW. He's said so himself in his Discord. He does NSFW because it pays the bills, his heart is in the SFW content.
And the burn out is just really reaching it's apex right now.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Why all these creators have burn outs?
Well when working on something with the same theme or even if it's SFW or NSFW can cause a burn out for these artist and sometimes it is best for them to switch to the other or take breaks for they won't have that burn out. It happens to a lot of artist. And it can be from a lot of things i would say one of the factors is the fans also.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP UPDATED

There are a few gifs missing, please share if you have them

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
I feel like the whole collection needs their links revamped. I mean, the main collection download's only working link is MEGA (6.48 GB), and I really don't want to pay premium just for one file.

Reactions: cooldude33
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote