Manga Completed Himitsu no Inukko Club The Secret Puppy Club ~bitter~ [Pink Noise]

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
002_001.png

Updated:n/A
Developer/PublisherPink-Noise
Censorship:yes
Language:eng
Resolution:1200x1800
Pages:106
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

072_071.png 073_072.png 095_094.png

Last edited by a moderator:

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Dont like ? EZ solution dont read ;)
It's not that i dont like... okay, I don't like it and didn't even think about read it, but man, fuck by animal? And getting pregnant by animal? Srsly WTF? Who even have this sort of sick fetish? Really!

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
It's not that i dont like... okay, I don't like it and didn't even think about read it, but man, fuck by animal? And getting pregnant by animal? Srsly WTF? Who even have this sort of sick fetish? Really!
Different people like different sexual activities, who are we to judge?

eg. There are some people that think that putting the thing that a male urinates out of into their mouth is a disgusting idea, while there are others that enjoy having that thing in their mouth. The same can be said about licking the generally area that a female urinates from, some find the idea disgusting and some like doing it.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Look at where you are, you are in forum full of different fetish's!
There is no point questioning people about their fetish. There will be things you like, things you dislike and things you hate and in the end doing this type of comment will only make the thread more popular, as i saw this only because it was on top of the activities...

Take my advice and just move on, you will feel better avoiding the stuff you hate, this way you will have more time for the stuff you like.