• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KumfeyKowch

Mar 22, 2020
I enjoyed this one. Liked all the characters but of course the girl I liked the most has the least/boring scenes. (Theresa) but at least Fiana is still great. She gets all kinds of tasty things down to her.
Liked how they go into detail how each characters thoughts and emotions played out. Some more than others.

Always liked the dynamic of morally grey female characters (The demon girls) that either endorse or don't care about what a horrible rapist the MC can be.
Fiana is great as well. I felt a mix of remorse/sadistic satisfaction in tormenting her.
It's nice that there are good ending options for those that want her to turn out ok.

All in all pretty good game. Just wish they had a DLC or something where we could torment Theresa some more.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Do I have to start a new game in order to get domination mode?
Can't I just load an older save with the dialog options and continue from there?
I did one NG+ run but do I have to continue from the start of the NG+ run to unlock domination mode?
I think the only requirement is that you unlock all scenes. I'd guess either reloading or continuing should be fine, whichever is easier for you.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes