Himekishi Lilia

Pill

Aug 9, 2019
Dang, that's great it's running though. Maybe I'll try BepInEx MTL. Are you running on Windows? I even bought it from the site officially, but I just get a bunch of weird symbols and numbers and errors when I try to run it
I am, I have no experience with MTL so I'm stuck on how to translate it roughly

Reactions: sageproduct

VelvetMoon

Sep 17, 2020
did meet n fuck lavindor kingdom is inspired by this?
Their early games are all ripped off VN, from what I can tell, Half of the ccg in that particular game were from this and from Toriko no Hime - Inma no Chouritsu

sleepingsquirrel

Formerly 'Sitris'
Sep 13, 2019
I already have the untranslated file I just need to know where to put it at if someone wants to take on the project.

View attachment 1711629 View attachment 1711630 View attachment 1711631 View attachment 1711632 View attachment 1711633

I post something in the area for requesting a translation for this game. I hope this could help. I know it's been a while but maeby those original files could help the guy who will take the project, if it will be taken.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I post something in the area for requesting a translation for this game. I hope this could help. I know it's been a while but maeby those original files could help the guy who will take the project, if it will be taken.
You rock!!! Unfortunately a while back I bought the Japanese version of the game but couldn't even run it on my computer. Just got a dialogue box with unrecognizable characters, and it refused to launch. Anyone else have this issue? (Windows 11)

sleepingsquirrel

Formerly 'Sitris'
Sep 13, 2019
You rock!!! Unfortunately a while back I bought the Japanese version of the game but couldn't even run it on my computer. Just got a dialogue box with unrecognizable characters, and it refused to launch. Anyone else have this issue? (Windows 11)

I managed to get a copy of the game...or think so, it's all in Japanese. But I believe I have the same problem as your. Anyway it's should be the rar of the game in the post I did

• Red Heart

Totti000

May 4, 2022
if u people have the same file as me, the game folder should contains an installer, which is actually useless (and doesn't work), and 3 other folders. Inside the folder "program files" there is the working one

If you rename or move around stuff, the game won't open

sleepingsquirrel

Formerly 'Sitris'
Sep 13, 2019
if u people have the same file as me, the game folder should contains an installer, which is actually useless (and doesn't work), and 3 other folders. Inside the folder "program files" there is the working one

If you rename or move around stuff, the game won't open

Mine just open a blue screen with things that I don't have any idea of the meaning. Maeby it's like a SO locked software and need a Japanese computer to be open correctly?

Maeby due to this problems is more fitten to request the game as new in this forum and not be simply translated. What do you think?

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
Mine just open a blue screen with things that I don't have any idea of the meaning. Maeby it's like a SO locked software and need a Japanese computer to be open correctly?

Maeby due to this problems is more fitten to request the game as new in this forum and not be simply translated. What do you think?
are you guys using locale emulator?