• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
Emma has been confirmed as a LI I forgot the order she will get a lewd scene id have to go back look what the dev said. Maybe it's best to just come back when the game is complete if you all you want to see is the lewds. Cause it's been pretty clear from the start it's a extreme slow burn to me.
when it's finished i'll come back then, thanks for keep my hopes alive for this one
I understand what you mean and if it is not up your alley then do and play what makes you happy. We all have our own preferences and to be honest, as I said already, I play this game for the story, not for lewd content.

What I mean is that there are a lot of games that are almost in entirety sex and I can always go to them, if I feel the need, but for most of the time I prefer a good or decent story in place of that.
i could too but then i would just play regular vns instead of avns, learned it's called that yesterday lmao

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Let me get this straight: this game has been 4 years in development and still there has been nothing of sexual nature with the main LI, however people don't get why someone would be unhappy with that? Fanboys really are something.

I like some slow burn, but 4 years and 0 scenes in a godamn Renpy Visual Novel is just too much even for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Let me get this straight: this game has been 4 years in development and still there has been nothing of sexual nature with the main LI, however people don't get why someone would be unhappy with that? Fanboys really are something.

I like some slow burn, but 4 years and 0 scenes in a godamn Renpy Visual Novel is just too much even for me.
this is story driven not sex driven, this has 4 lis which 1 has tasted mc's dick.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
this is story driven not sex driven, this has 4 lis which 1 has tasted mc's dick.
4 years dude. This is not an RPG, Action or Platform game where there's some complexity to the gameplay mechanics which would justify delaying the lewd content, it's a visual novel made in RenPy.

4 years and not even a handjob with the main LI. Not even the game with the slowest progression I've ever played went that far.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
4 years dude. This is not an RPG, Action or Platform game where there's some complexity to the gameplay mechanics which would justify delaying the lewd content, it's a visual novel made in RenPy.

4 years and not even a handjob with the main LI. Not even the game with the slowest progression I've ever played went that far.
Wahhh waahhhh wahhhh.....

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

It's been 4 years in your life, not in the game. They are characters that need time for obvious reasons, it's a game focused on story and character development.
If you want a faster story, there are many other options, it makes no sense for you to come here asking for something that doesn't have to be there yet, besides the sex scenes are possibly the worst thing about this game.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017

If people want to be fooled, there’s nothing you can do

Reactions: oceanbobo4
Jun 30, 2020

The solution I'd recommend to you is to restrict your play to games that are finished. As I said in an earlier post, a lot of the stuff on here is made by hobbyists who do the whole thing solo or with a partner or two. The pace of production is influenced by far more than the technical complexity of the mechanics (the real lives of the people who do this as a hobby), and especially on a site where pirated versions are readily available and plenty of people here are giving zero financial support to the folks who are doing the work (they are hobbyists for the most part), the one thing that everyone *can* give is a little bit of understanding.

If you don't like the pace of production, then wait until the game is done. There are filters on this site where you can search for games that are marked completed and then you can find the ones that have the tags and ratings that pique your interest.

A lot of people here enjoy this game enough that they like to see the process unfold and don't mind seeing the story develop episodically as the developers push out the latest update. If that's not your brand of scotch, wait until it's done and watch it as a movie.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
The solution I'd recommend to you is to restrict your play to games that are finished. As I said in an earlier post, a lot of the stuff on here is made by hobbyists who do the whole thing solo or with a partner or two. The pace of production is influenced by far more than the technical complexity of the mechanics (the real lives of the people who do this as a hobby), and especially on a site where pirated versions are readily available and plenty of people here are giving zero financial support to the folks who are doing the work (they are hobbyists for the most part), the one thing that everyone *can* give is a little bit of understanding.

If you don't like the pace of production, then wait until the game is done. There are filters on this site where you can search for games that are marked completed and then you can find the ones that have the tags and ratings that pique your interest.

A lot of people here enjoy this game enough that they like to see the process unfold and don't mind seeing the story develop episodically as the developers push out the latest update. If that's not your brand of scotch, wait until it's done and watch it as a movie.
He has almost 900 paid Patrons. I might be wrong but I really doubt this isn't his real job now.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021

Development time doesn't correlate to story progression at all.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Most developers have the game finished by that time or even less. And I'm talking about more complex games, not visual novels.
Only the shitty ones without any actual story. And since most games here actually are the shitty kind without any actual story, then I guess you're right.
The thing is, it's great that good stories like this one also exist here despite the constant horny whining, like yours for example, following them.
So you try to be smart for once, go and play your shitty games without story and lots of fapping material and be happy, stop whining in this thread.

For you there are rules #2.3 and #2.7 to follow.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

you know not every AVN needs to have sex to be an AVN right. Besides there are 2 lewd scenes however they are lackuster lewds . 1 with a Main LI and 1 with a side girl if I recall correctly. The other characters make sense why it's going so slow especially Charlotte because of the story and pretty obvious it's going to be extreme slow burn.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
He has almost 900 paid Patrons. I might be wrong but I really doubt this isn't his real job now.
oh man please just stop... 900 patreons is not enough to make a living out of it. First of all, Patreon gets a cut, and not a little one, second... taxes, uncle sam (or whereever he lives) takes AT LEAST another half. Bills to pay, rent, oh... and hardware cause you cant render on a shitty laptop.

With 900 paying patreons? He can be lucky to have food on the table without any side income. And he doesnt earn anything else with the game so far, no steam, no nothing. And thats the reason why he struggles to do animations too, its not easy and not cheap either. Cause rendering animations need more hardware power than still-renders.

Jun 30, 2020
You're right that we don't know, but given that Patreon is going to take some cut of the money and that supporters can give as little as $1 a month, I'm not confident that there's enough evidence there to be psychologically certain that the developer(s) are doing this as a real job . . . if there's more than one person involved then the money is being split, and that just increases the question of whether this would be a sufficient source of income to be someone's sole means of subsistence.

The only thing that we can be certain of is that a game is in progress until it gets a tag that it is either completed or abandoned. If the pace of production isn't to your liking (for whatever reason), then it's completely within your power to look for games that are already done.

You seem to be frustrated here, and I get that. I think everyone would love to have giant updates come out as soon as they're ready for their next wank, but given that we can't control the release schedule and we don't know anything about the developer(s) life/lives, the order of the day is to be patient. I feel like it's the least I can do given that I'm not in a position to pledge financial support.

I just feel like complaining about it like something's being done to you isn't productive and is quite possibly not all that justifiable.

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
This is the only game I don't mind how slow or how little sex there is. For ME, it's such a good VN with good story and I am emotionally attached to some of the characters- MC and Charlotte. I've been a supporter of the dev on Patreon for sometime so I hope they finish the game, if not, it is what it is. The writing has been good, unlike many other VN here where the writing is beyond absurd. That being said, I respect people's complaints about it otherwise. But there are so many other games/VN you can play with to suit your tastes.

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes