Nov 7, 2023
i went but no option is shown for interaction
To initiate ava's date you have to pay atleast 100000 money in bribe , just spam sleep as the money automatically gets deducted . After donating 100000 Ava's secretary will automatically call at ur mansion ig

Last edited:

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019
For some reason, I can't initiate the mayor Adam's story. Even though I have 17k influence. Did everything else. Kendra has moved in. Carter is also completely done.

Edit: Only after raising my influence by a couple hundred more - 17150 did I get to initiate the event lol
Where did you go to iniate it? i'm at 17600, and i don't see anything in the bungalow. i even went to the town hall

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
This is a joke right? 10k influence? I have all room, all girl, I'm a 4k without cheating and i need to go to 10K to go further in history?? So full bar energy I need 26 click to gain 540 influence so 288 click, Im the only one to think its an absolute useless grind?
just open console and input SugarCube.State.active.variables.influence = 100000 :rolleyes:

BIGDeADD

Apr 18, 2021
If you search for Gifs on sex.com you'll actually have the same experience as this 7GB worth of unoptimization.

If you're planning to dowload this...just go there instead,it's a lot faster than waiting for the dowload of this thing to finish,that's for sure.

Reactions: skrallz

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
If you search for Gifs on sex.com you'll actually have the same experience as this 7GB worth of unoptimization.

If you're planning to dowload this...just go there instead,it's a lot faster than waiting for the dowload of this thing to finish,that's for sure.
that depends on ur internet speed I just waited 3 mins to download it

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
for whatever reason ava never sent me to savannah but the rest of the game worked ok.... bloated but cheap quick fun I guess. thx for the share

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes