Highschool dxd adult game

Someone make highschool dxd adult game

• Total voters

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Considering the nature of the anime... where would the game be? Like the only thing that isn't there is actual sex.
I have a bit of experience in game creation and quite a bit in charastudio(of koikatsu) and sex scenes are some of the easiest scenes to make.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

KeeganJ92

Jun 20, 2020
So im genuinely considering doing just this. and there will be NO NTR THAT SHIT HAS NO PLACE IN DXD FUCK TNK AND THEIR S3 FAKE ENDING. ok that aside, the concept i had in mind was to keep it mostly canon, but turn the ecchi up to 11. For example, Grafia wouldnt have showed up in time to stop rias and issei from fucking. He still would fight Riser next, just for different reasons in a way. That out of the way, Issei then has the freedom to plow the fucking field on all the other chicks when they make advances. Right now im in the middle of making a DxD based COD Zombies map, simply because i like the game and because it is one of the easiest game tools to use. But when its done i want to do a "real" DxD game. The thing is, if i do it, i wont upload it until its totally done. some guy was trying to make a DxD game and got shut down, so i dont wanna risk that. Dont take this as a 100% promise, but i can say that i will do it if i can. I already have HS2 models mostly done they just need custom outfits.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
So im genuinely considering doing just this. and there will be NO NTR THAT SHIT HAS NO PLACE IN DXD FUCK TNK AND THEIR S3 FAKE ENDING. ok that aside, the concept i had in mind was to keep it mostly canon, but turn the ecchi up to 11. For example, Grafia wouldnt have showed up in time to stop rias and issei from fucking. He still would fight Riser next, just for different reasons in a way. That out of the way, Issei then has the freedom to plow the fucking field on all the other chicks when they make advances. Right now im in the middle of making a DxD based COD Zombies map, simply because i like the game and because it is one of the easiest game tools to use. But when its done i want to do a "real" DxD game. The thing is, if i do it, i wont upload it until its totally done. some guy was trying to make a DxD game and got shut down, so i dont wanna risk that. Dont take this as a 100% promise, but i can say that i will do it if i can. I already have HS2 models mostly done they just need custom outfits.
What could possibly justify Issei fighting Riser outside of Riser using a marriage agreement with Rias. Maybe Riser is a siscon and in order to add his sister to the harem you need to fight him for that?

KeeganJ92

Jun 20, 2020
What could possibly justify Issei fighting Riser outside of Riser using a marriage agreement with Rias. Maybe Riser is a siscon and in order to add his sister to the harem you need to fight him for that?
Uhh, well basically instead of Issei showing up and saying "I will take Rias virginity" He simply DOES take Rias virginity, (issei=PC, even if you renamed him just using his name as reference) leading to the fight happening anyways. I havent worked out the exact details, but i think it would be fairly easy to add full on sex into the story without breaking canon much. I mean, i dont think any other way of doing it would be any good. It would just be a random story with a DxD skin at that point.

lq15

May 29, 2018
But you will need financial support?

• Red Heart

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Perhaps this could based around a sex fight training theme. Raynare has been reborn as a powerful succubus and proceeds to beat up then claim the souls of issei's two male friends. Raynare agrees to give Issei a chance to win back their souls if he can beat her in a sex fight. Issei part lustfully, part heroicly signs a blood contract with her to seal the deal with him pkedging his coul to her if she can outlast him. Rias and compay arrive and she pleads to Raynare to at least give him a week to prepare which she agrees to so long as Rias will admit to her and in front of the other girls. Rias looks over to a dejected Issei but her concern wins out and she pleads that he is not good enough yet. Raynare laughs evily, satisfied at making Rias humiliate Issei in front of his club then flies off telling Issei he will never win. Issei asks why Rias didn't think he could win where she explains how succubi are the most sexually powerful demons of the underworld. From there the game begins proper with Issei challenging the girls to sex fight to train to beat Raynare, win back his friend's sounds, and prove himself to Rias.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I kinda want to make a game about dxd girls being gangbanged by chads now. kek
Given how Rias sends her devils to grant wishes, it could be cannon to have the girls reverse... (That term) Issei's two male friends. Perhaps even with Akeno donning a metal plated strap-on that could send a jolt of electricity to any unlucky bottom she thinks isn't trying hard enough.

UrobrouS

Oct 2, 2017
Perhaps this could based around a sex fight training theme. Raynare has been reborn as a powerful succubus and proceeds to beat up then claim the souls of issei's two male friends. Raynare agrees to give Issei a chance to win back their souls if he can beat her in a sex fight. Issei part lustfully, part heroicly signs a blood contract with her to seal the deal with him pkedging his coul to her if she can outlast him. Rias and company arrive and she pleads to Raynare to at least give him a week to prepare which she agrees to so long as Rias will admit to her and in front of the other girls. Rias looks over to a dejected Issei but her concern wins out and she pleads that he is not good enough yet. Raynare laughs evily, satisfied at making Rias humiliate Issei in front of his club then flies off telling Issei he will never win. Issei asks why Rias didn't think he could win where she explains how succubi are the most sexually powerful demons of the underworld. From there the game begins proper with Issei challenging the girls to sex fight to train to beat Raynare, win back his friend's sounds, and prove himself to Rias.
Not canon - assuming Raynare's been reborn (impossible since rias did a "C:\Windows\system32 ---> del" on her), Paradox Raynare would've challenged issei.

Allow me to remind you just who IS Hyoudo motherfucking Issei is:
The man died for pussy. twice. He undeaded the dead. Twice. He survived the life-consuming final technique of juggernaut drive AND did so while unleashing an increadibly taxing Longinus Smasher by the power of the boob dragon song. He became a kid-show star and corrupted- err, enlightened the youth on the majesty of tits. He can speak to tits, and they answer back. He literally has the power to strip women with his eyes with clever use of his abilities. He juggles a harem of over 10 girls - each one a powerful demon or otherwise supernatural entity on their own, one of which is quite literally the demon lord's daughter. He can go toe to toe WITH FENRIR, THE GOD SLAYING WOLF. He (unknowingly) adopted/seduced Ophis, THE OUROBOROUS DRAGON, WHOS POWER IS QUITE LITTERALY, INFINITE. He's also chummy with Great Red, who's basically a mobster Godzilla. THAT CAN FLY THROUGH DIMENSIONS.

And he has an awesome boat.

And thou presume to challenge this absolute baller of a man with a mere THOT?

The audacity.

Xanderlotcn

Aug 13, 2021
Not canon - assuming Raynare's been reborn (impossible since rias did a "C:\Windows\system32 ---> del" on her), Paradox Raynare would've challenged issei.

Allow me to remind you just who IS Hyoudo motherfucking Issei is:
The man died for pussy. twice. He undeaded the dead. Twice. He survived the life-consuming final technique of juggernaut drive AND did so while unleashing an increadibly taxing Longinus Smasher by the power of the boob dragon song. He became a kid-show star and corrupted- err, enlightened the youth on the majesty of tits. He can speak to tits, and they answer back. He literally has the power to strip women with his eyes with clever use of his abilities. He juggles a harem of over 10 girls - each one a powerful demon or otherwise supernatural entity on their own, one of which is quite literally the demon lord's daughter. He can go toe to toe WITH FENRIR, THE GOD SLAYING WOLF. He (unknowingly) adopted/seduced Ophis, THE OUROBOROUS DRAGON, WHOS POWER IS QUITE LITTERALY, INFINITE. He's also chummy with Great Red, who's basically a mobster Godzilla. THAT CAN FLY THROUGH DIMENSIONS.

And he has an awesome boat.

And thou presume to challenge this absolute baller of a man with a mere THOT?

The audacity.
Also don't forgot the girls both he himself and his tv show made like him that rias wouldn't even let into his harem being jealous of too many girls

So honestly said succubus shouldn't be challenging him but be working with or devoted to issei and helping him bed more girls be they in his harem as well as expanding it further

Because she would find him a literal infinite food source just the second hand energy he passively coming off of him
probably a dating sim but not dating more seducing and fucking through various females like a better m-n-f game

Honestly it be better a sex game where issei is actually a incubus cause how sex based his power up seemingly is and theorized to go

With him just having sex at each of the possible moments with increasing progression of acts instead of being blocked by timing via jealous girls and his own trauma

Though that including seducing the 3 fallen instead of them dying and so on with other side girls etc expand the harem

Or a game like monster girl quest but issei and various dxd girls and in universe basically sexual combat

though probably issei trying to get in there pants safely and not lose and be raped style game over though some turn about to some degree

also probably actual combat it probably be a rpg leveling where issei grows both via sex, combat, and training

• Love