VN Ren'Py Higher Education [v0.01.1] [Acton Belle]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ActonBelle

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2023
Oh? So it has men too? Thanks for the heads up. But wait, is it purely romance focused hentai game? So there will be no forced or deviant night stands with men of different physique?
Yes, there are men too. I'd say it's more romance-focused than not, but you don't have to play it that way. You can ignore all the main interests' romance routes and only go for the one-off scenes. I try to include characters with different physiques, but most are still university students, which limits it a bit. The scenes, especially now in the beginning, will be on the tamer side. I don't think I'll include something truly deviant even later on, but that might change if there's enough demand for it. I meant that nothing will be forced on you as a player. If you find yourself on your way to a scene with a character you're not interested in, you'll always be able to make a choice that will take you out of it.

Any news?
Not much. I'm still working on it, of course, but it's going slow. I got most of the visuals for the next release done. I'm a bit stuck on the writing right now. I don't wanna make any promises with release dates. Soon™.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote